Pleasuring an Uncircumsized Man

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kate
    My boyfriend is not circumsized and he cannot achieve an orgasm thru intercourse nor oral stimulation. Any tips for me to help him along?

User Detail :  

Name : Kate, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : LA, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Self Employed, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant
    His being uncut shouldn't matter. The foreskin is completely loose on the shaft, and rolls down like a sleeve when he becomes erect, or at least it should. If it doesn't roll down, he needs to see his doctor. If it does roll down, he still needs to see his doctor, because something else is going on, be it mental or physical. That said, you could try masturbating him to erection (so the foreskin isn't rolled down when you start) and continue to masturbate him using the foreskin (running it up and down his shaft) as long as it's not bothering/hurting him. It might provide the extra stimulation he needs. BadKarma!

User Detail :  

Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    The foreskin should have nothing to do with his ability to achieve an orgasm. I'd suggest a complete physical to find out if there are any medical conditions that might prevent an orgasm. If none exist, then I'd suggest therapy because there is some underlying issue that is preventing him from reaching an orgasm. It could be something as "simple" as performance anxiety to something as complex as childhood sexual abuse. Love and Light, Rev. Shelly

User Detail :  

Name : ShellyStrauss Rollison, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : New Age/Metaphysical, Age : 49, City : New Alexandria, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Minister, writer, activist, CNA, draftsman, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Brittany
    Participant
    It may be painful but he needs to get circumcised...there are alot of health risks with an uncirumcised penis now

User Detail :  

Name : Brittany, Gender : Female, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

DannyH
    Participant
    Being cut or uncut does not matter really. However, if your boyfriend is on anti-depressants, some of them are anti-orgasmic and can cause this problem. (I was on them briefly after the loss of several very close friends and family members in an extremely short time. I experienced this problem. It went away after I got off (no pun intended) the medication) Life's a banquet and most poor bastards are starving to death!

User Detail :  

Name : DannyH, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Asatru, Age : 45, City : Buon, State : NA Country : South Korea, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dot
    Participant
    Where are you getting this info? Most of the world is NOT circumcised. You do know that, right? I suggest you check with a medical professional. Absent some kind of foreskin anomaly, circumcision is simply a preference. There is no proved health risk associated with not being circumcised.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.