Physical characteristics of whites

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Brando
    Participant
    To African Americans and Asians: What comes into your mind when you think of the physical characteristics of white people?

User Detail :  

Name : Brando, City : Athens, State : NA Country : Greece, 

Jennifer31025
    Participant
    Just off the top of my head, without trying to be PC all-inclusive:

Varying hair colors and textures from white to black, stick-straight and fine to curly and coarse; varying eye colors from blue to black; red-faced when angry, embarrassed or after exertion; flatter bottom, no matter what their weight; men hairier than black men or Asians, i.e. fingers and toes, chests, legs, backs; and lots of people with very small lips.

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer31025, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 31, City : St. Paul, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Non-Profit, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jasper
    Participant
    To me, most white people considered beautiful by white standards are just ... nasty. Their butt is way too flat (I am not an advocate of a big booty, but a little flesh wouldn't hurt). The body is almost waif-like. The ones I consider beautiful are a little more curvy and woman-like.

User Detail :  

Name : Jasper, Gender : M, Age : 28, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, 

Sarah-C28148
    Participant
    Fair skin. That's it, really. I have a lot of friends of varying ethnic backgrounds, and come to think of it, my closest white friends are actually blond. But no, it's not hair color that comes to mind, just fair skin. And I know that's not a characteristic typical of all whites, but it answers your question, I hope.

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah-C28148, Gender : F, Race : Asian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 24, City : San Francisco, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student/retail/illustration, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

k
    Participant
    hmmm... would you date a white guy? ;-)

User Detail :  

Name : k, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 32, City : minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, 

Bobby23133
    Participant
    You said fair skin is a characteristic, but more whites have tan skin than fair skin.

User Detail :  

Name : Bobby23133, City : Vancouver, State : WA Country : United States, 

Brando
    Participant
    Who exactly do you consider as whites? people from what countries? and also, probably most European people think Asian or African standards of beauty is nasty. It just depends on what type of culture you were raised in. Saying white people have flat butts is like saying, why do all Asians have slanty eyes, why do blacks have big butts, or why are all Mexicans short. They are lots of white people with curvy bodies. You can't trust stereotypes.

User Detail :  

Brando
    Participant
    Have you ever seen Laetitia Casta? She's a French model, and in my opinion, has the most beautiful face and body in the world.

User Detail :  

Brando
    Participant
    Who do you consider white? people from what countries?

User Detail :  

Gregory H.
    1. They age very badly
    2. Pale skin
    3. Thin lips
    4. No butt to speak of
    5. Stringy hair
    6. Bigger in the chest (women)

Regarding Laetita Casta, as mentioned by someone else, she used to be beautiful, but notice three things:
    1. She has non-standard Caucasian looks - very full lips, thick body, thick hair
    2. Many white women with features such as full lips and round butts are teased or ostracized by other white people (at least when young) for those very features. This indicates that they are not standard features for that group.
    3. She's aging very rapidly.

User Detail :  

Name : Gregory H., Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 24, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Lindsey
    actually Europeans don't call themselves white at all. They go by latin, slavic, scandinavian etc... 'white' is more of a North American thing

User Detail :  

Name : Lindsey, Gender : F, Race : Bi-racial (white/black), Age : 15, City : Hamilton, Ontario, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Nichole19996
    Participant
    They are not white they are Mediterranian (sp). You mention that middle easterners are white. They are caucasoid, not white. Caucasion does not mean white.

User Detail :  

Name : Nichole19996, Gender : F, Age : 27, City : St. Louis, State : MO Country : United States, 

Moe20287
    Participant
    Hey I am white and happen to have a very plump round butt. so ha

User Detail :  

Name : Moe20287, Age : 15, City : Sacramento, State : CA Country : United States, 

KCT
    Participant
    Bobby, please don't take offense at what I'm about to say, but you asked an honest question, and I'm going to give you an honest answer. When I think of the physical characteristics of white people, I think of flat behinds, pale pasty skin, almost no lips and hardly any curves. However, I will say for the record that I have seen whites who do possess these features, but they seem to be more of the exception than the norm.

User Detail :  

Name : KCT, Gender : F, Age : 28, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Paralegal, 
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.