Perceptual problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sam28538
    Participant
    Are there highly intelligent people with perceptual difficulties (i.e. vision or hearing problems, etc.) that affect their learning or social interaction? How do they learn to live with the problem?

User Detail :  

Name : Sam28538, Gender : F, Age : 22, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, 

Christy
    Participant
    I know alot of Deaf people here in Jacksonville and I know first hand how intelligent they can be. I have never heard of one having problems learning (most that I know went to an all deaf boarding school/college or used an interpretor). The only social interaction problems that I have heard is that deaf people feel frustrated with a lack of ASL knowledge. They would like to talk to more hearing people but not alot of hearing people know sign language.

User Detail :  

Name : Christy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : american, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : starving college student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.