Penis size and black men

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Elke
    Participant
    Why is it assumed that all black men have large penises?

User Detail :  

Name : Elke, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 27, City : melbourne, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kevin26327
    Participant
    They may be larger because blacks mature faster than whites - and some studies do show that they have larger penises than whites.

User Detail :  

Name : Kevin26327, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 36, City : Selma, State : AL Country : United States, Occupation : blue collar worker, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower class, 

ED25502
    Participant
    I don't know, because it's not true!

User Detail :  

Name : ED25502, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 45, City : Kansas City, State : MO Country : United States, 

Jake21068
    Participant
    As an Asian guy, I've been mercilessly teased by people since my teens (even Asian females, although with them I can shoot right back with comments on how 'flat' they are) about the myth of the Asian penis. Well, I look smallish when my penis isn't erect, but when I am aroused, I am slightly over 6 inches (by eye-balling), and I have heft to it, too (girth). I read that the average erect penis size for males regardless of race is between 5.5 and 6 inches. So I don't feel insecure.

But in regard to the penis size debate between race, I'll guess and say there is a higher proportion of black men who have larger flaccid penises and also that there are more black individuals who are actually longer than average. I've read a medical journal that says Asian men are indeed smaller, but this is only in reference to flaccid penis size. When erect, the study found that Asian men were just as long as white and black subjects, but penis girth differed drastically among individuals.

User Detail :  

Name : Jake21068, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Korean American, Age : 20, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Simon
    Participant
    Because those people who make stupid assumptions of this type, are ignorant with nothing better to do with their time. Get a life!

User Detail :  

Name : Simon, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/Afro-Caribean, Religion : Christian, Age : 28, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Tracy24225
    Participant
    Here's an interesting study of penis size... http://www.the1phoenix.net/english/penisize.htm

User Detail :  

Name : Tracy24225, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 33, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Annie
    Participant
    I really don't know why. It's one of the myths. i think men of any race if they were told they had the biggest penis size they would be quite happy. I can't imagine any man who is assumed to have a big penis to get up and say nope, it's pretty tiny.It's all part of the mystique of black men and they themselves don't feel like denying it. It really isn't true. i can tell you this from my experience.

User Detail :  

Name : Annie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : A, State : NA Country : Spain, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

LaShawn
    This is yet another stereotype. People look at a few movies, listen to a few rap songs and begin to make assumptions.

User Detail :  

Name : LaShawn, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 31, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, 

James-W20864
    Participant
    Black and Latino men, on the whole, are larger than white men and definitely larger than Asians. But there are exceptions in all cases; small Blacks, big whites. This isn't racist, it's simply a fact. Keep in mind that hardness matters and small ones are harder than big ones!

User Detail :  

Name : James-W20864, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 49, City : Scotch Plains, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : Own business, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.