Penis size

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Earl
    Participant
    OK ladies: Does size really matter? My girlfriend says women tell men it doesn't matter only so they don't hurt men's egos, but that women do, in reality, enjoy a larger penis, as long as it's within reason.

User Detail :  

Name : Earl, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 37, City : Columbus, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

K.M.O.
    Sorry to tell you this but it is better to have the friction of being filled to the brim than to wonder if he is in yet. Of course, with the proper foreplay involved, it can become a secondary consideration.

User Detail :  

Name : K.M.O., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 39, City : Seattle area, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : counselor, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Tootie
    Participant
    Earl, sweetie, let me tell you about this subject. Take it from a full-blooded 100 percent female: I love to have sex, and not to brag about it, but I have been with plenty of men. The one thing I have come to accept is that it is not about the size per se. Say for instance that a man is about nine inches erect but the diameter is the size of a quarter; that can be fulfilling. Or, let's say that he's four inches and the size of a silver dollar. That might be cute, but can he really get up in there and hit all the right spots that will send that woman to the moon? It varies, just like you know that every woman's body is different. Can you really tell the difference between a woman who had, let's say, five kids and a woman who has never been pregnant? There is a difference. The woman's size of her pelvic area determines the size of the penis that will satisfy you.

User Detail :  

Name : Tootie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 32, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Earl25529
    Participant
    Thanks for your comments. I've never been with a black woman (but curious), but I have noticed the differences in women's anatomy that you mentioned. I'm not sure that it was due to pregnancy, but I know that women are built different in many ways, probably moreso than men. I've never been one to depend solely on my size, as I love foreplay, oral sex and most other aspects of sex. It's not the destination, but the journey that matters, if you know what I mean.

User Detail :  

Name : Earl25529, Gender : M, City : Columbus, State : OH Country : United States, 

Vicky P.
    Does it matter? Yes, for raw sex. For loving, no. Unfortunately, most of us women want both. A lot of times if we have to choose, we'll choose big.

User Detail :  

Name : Vicky P., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : OD, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Torri
    Participant
    Yes, it does matter. But, believe it or not, huge is not what we look for either. Short but with girth is fine, long and thin is ok too. Short and thin - bad. Long and thick - bad.

User Detail :  

Name : Torri, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 29, City : Huntington Beach, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Programmer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jacqueline-C20986
    Participant
    Size matters, but it is not the only factor in pleasurable sex, although it is important. It's pretty hard to be satisfied if the guy has a stubby little member (unless he has a great tongue). It is also hard to be satisfied by a guy with a large member who doesn't know how to use it right. The old saying 'It's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean' applies here.

User Detail :  

Name : Jacqueline-C20986, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 24, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

April
    Participant
    I have experienced a variety of men and can say that except for the extremes, size doesn't matter. Like they say, 'It's not the meat, it's the motion.' About 5 percent were too big, and 2.5 percent were too small.

User Detail :  

Name : April, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 39, City : Spokane, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : at home, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Lindsay22710
    Participant
    Your girlfriend is wrong. Size doesn't always matter. It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. We love all shapes and sizes.

User Detail :  

Name : Lindsay22710, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Ontario, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : nursing student, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Angelina24965
    Participant
    Hell yeah it matters! Any girl who tells you it doesn't is lying to herself and you. All it takes is one good **** from the right guy with the right tool, and she's whipped. I prefer larger penises because there's more to work with, and it definitely feels different. But it also depends on the size of the girl. If she's small and tight, any size will do, but if she's used to having a large penis that can work, believe me, that's what she'll want.

User Detail :  

Name : Angelina24965, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 23, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Fuzzy
    Womankind is not of one mind about how much size matters. There are pleasant sensations that a large penis can provide, but to me, size is not the significant difference between one man and another. It's important that a man be uninhibited, generous and knowledgeable about female sexuality. Consider the automobile: the difference between a Porsche 911 and a Dodge Neon is not size.

User Detail :  

Name : Fuzzy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Auth
    Participant
    Yep, but not if I feel I'm in danger of getting hurt! Average is quite enough.

User Detail :  

Name : Auth, Gender : F, Age : 17, City : Denton, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Kristina
    Women that are larger will probably desire a larger penis. Women whose vaginas are not tight will probably want a larger penis. But there are plenty exceptions to the rule believe me. I myself am short (5'2), but weight-wise I am heavy (at least to white standards). I have the 'big booty' and everything else. I have also had a few sex partners, so I don't think my 'parts' are as tight as they once where. But, my boyfriend (who is Asian) has a penis that is about 5 or 6 inches when it's erect, and sometimes that feels too big. Most of the time it feels fine though. The only problem I have is if I'm not aroused enough -- I can't get the pleasurable contractions that I normally get. I had this same problem with a previous boyfriend who was 8 or 9 inches long!!! With me, at least, foreplay and oral sex matters more. The size is the least of my worries.

User Detail :  

Name : Kristina, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 20, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Transcriber, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.