Penis sensitivity

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kory26218
    Participant
    My boyfriend and I are wondering how sensitive the penis should be in comparison to the rest of the male body. Should it be more sensitive than the stomach? Anus? Elbow? My boyfriend's doesn't seem overly sensitive, and it's kind of distressing. Any input?

User Detail :  

Name : Kory26218, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : College aged, City : Flint, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Andrew
    Participant
    The penis is not the most sensitive part of a man's body, believe it or not. There are more nerve endings on the palms of the hand, the soles of the feet, the lips, the nipples. That said, however, it's certainly more sensitive than an elbow or a nose. He should be able to feel whatever is happening to it in a pretty detailed way, and if he's not, he may want to see a urologist.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Huntington, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Reporter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.