Peeing fetishes – what’s that all about?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Kamella
    i think you have a very educated response to the peeing fetish. a guy i was hooking up with recenly asked me if he could watch me pee. i was extreamly freakedo ut and thought he was joking. i'm deffinetly not into that and dont know why he is. what would your advice be for me?

User Detail :  

Name : Kamella, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : n. wales, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

anna
    Participant
    hi, i do ejoying watching other people pee. however i am not a fan on s and m. i dont quit understand why, i would probably link it back to the the first sensation that i felt down there.

User Detail :  

Name : anna, City : scarborough, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Wet-Guy
    Participant
    I am fascinated by peeing on that little dome cover in the bottom of the urinal. I've always wanted to get down in the piss and water. There are several gay sex clubs that have a trough urinal large enough for you to lay back naked and be submerged up to your nipples in piss and warm water. It's quite a turn on be in the trough while a bunch of guys take a piss on your belly.

User Detail :  

Name : Wet-Guy, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, 

Tim
    Participant
    I love the aspect of pee play. I got into it many years ago when an ex girlfriend peed in my mouth while I was going down on her. At first, I was kind of disgusted but then I realized that it tasted alot like the drinks she had been drinking that night. I slurped some more of it and I have been hooked ever since. It is a great addition to sex and when coming from a healthy person, pee is sterile when it comes out. I love it, I will always love it and I encourage others to try it. It is a real sign of love to be able to give of yourself in such a private manner and have your partner appreciate it. Try it!! You'll like it!!

User Detail :  

Name : Tim, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Mormon, Age : 52, City : Bakersfield, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Oilfield, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Sky
    Participant
    I was raised Catholic, so I understand why you don't understand. But the fact is, a lot of people like pee sex because they have been told for so long that it's wrong, nasty, taboo - and the 'stolen fruit' is always the sweetest. People like to be naughty. But if we can get past the need to be diffferent, I found it simply feels good and is so intimate, something that puts sex on a level of sharing that few people can ever realize. I could also say that I love the wet warm feeling as it runs over me. The taste is an acquired liking, but I love the taste, too. It's all about sex, and taking it to another level for me.

User Detail :  

Name : Sky, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 64, City : West Coast, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.