Out of sight, out of mind?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Latoya
    I just recently started exploring my sexuality and am now in a relationship with a woman. It's been five months now. I love her, but we're more than 800 miles apart. We can't move in together as of yet, because she is still in school. She's also four years younger than me. I fear she'll get bored or frustrated with the distance factor because I only get to see her once every six weeks, if I'm lucky. We argue a lot and it hurts our relationship because we can't reach out and touch each other and console. We've both been tempted to cheat, and I hate that. I fear one day we will. How do I keep our relationship intact? I don't want to lose her.

User Detail :  

Name : Latoya, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Black/African American, Age : 25, City : Bronx, State : NY Country : United States, 

K R Usha
    Participant
    i am a straight married woman living in india. your problem is so familiar, yet it is difficult to answer your question. you sound very dependent on her. maybe you could begin with reducing the neediness in your relationship. work on your self-esteem so that you're in this relationship out of choice and you don't feel so insecure. why do you hate the thought of cheating? maybe you should explore your fears.

User Detail :  

Name : K R Usha, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 41, City : Madras, State : TN Country : India, Occupation : writer, theatre person, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.