Orgasm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lavern C.
    What is an orgasm, and why do some women never have one?

User Detail :  

Name : Lavern C., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 18, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Priscilla30265
    Participant
    I will leave 'what is an orgasm?' for someone else to explain. But why do some women never have one? I bet you (or any woman) can have one if you try. Experiment by yourself and see what appeals to you. If penetration does not do it for you, try something else.

User Detail :  

Name : Priscilla30265, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 23, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kerry
    An orgasm is the climax of sexual arousal. Some women do not orgasm due to conditioning (they're not supposed to enjoy sex), physical immaturity, inappropriate tecnique, insecurity or a host of other things. As a woman, I know my arousal definitely has to do with my emotions - if I don't feel good before sex, I'm not going to enjoy it. So relax and realize it may come with age ... and experiment. On your own if you like, and give yourself permission.

User Detail :  

Name : Kerry, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 29, City : Ventura, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Cynthia-W31722
    Participant
    Women do have orgasms. You have to have the proper stimulation to have one. Look in an anatomy book. Your clitoris is where your sexual stimulation comes from. Women experience orgasm (intense pleasurable feeling that rises and peaks, then lowers again) when the clitoris is stimulated or rubbed. Many men don't know this and are probably not trying to satisfy you, and that is why you are not having an orgasm. Men think that if they try obscure sexual positions (usually ones where you have to bend in unnatural ways), that this is sexy, but if it isn't rubbing your clitoris, it isn't sexy for a woman, and she won't acheive an orgasm. Also, many of the sexual positions these men try can even be painful for the woman. Our society apparently has ignored female sexuality for a long time, and it continues today.

User Detail :  

Name : Cynthia-W31722, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 38, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, Occupation : Computer Programmer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

sarah
    Physiologically, in a woman an orgasm is involuntary muscle contraction. There are many reasons some women don't orgasm. Mostly it's because of a mental block. However, most women don't orgasm during actual intercourse. They can only orgasm from direct clitoral stimulation. The best way to get comfortable enough to have an orgasm is by practicing on yourself.

User Detail :  

Name : sarah, Gender : F, Race : American Indian, Age : 25, City : Amherst, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.