Older women, younger men

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    I'm middle age and don't care what others think about whom I date. I'm very affectionate & sexual. I've had some good relationships - some sexual, some more serious - with guys 20-30 yrs younger. They tell me they like older women because we don't play games & we know what we want and aren't shy about expressing it. Clearly, I do not have the body of a 25 year old girl, but I make a good appearance. How many young guys would consider a SERIOUS relationship with a woman 15-30 yrs older? I'm not talking about just a fling or affair. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

FrankD
    when guys finally figure out what they want in life, we will want to find someone that will grow old with us and not leave life way before us.

User Detail :  

Name : FrankD, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 32, City : Taylor, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Tech, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 
    I've had two serious relationships with women five years older and one with someone ten years older. The main thing is these women want to have more of an upper hand than they would in the opposite situation. As a guy the constant struggle for the upper hand gets so old and is so draining. And then of course women love to embrace their favorite double standards. Leaves me craving an old fashioned relationship with the man in charge.

User Detail :  

Name : GuyGuyerson, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 45, City : boise, State : ID Country : United States, Occupation : self employed construction, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.