Not Beautiful to this Beholder

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Graciela-M
    Participant
    Are there any statistics showing women's preferences to circumcised penises rather than uncircumcised ones? As far as I am concerned, I hate uncircumcised penises; they kind of look ugly and far less tidy compared to circumcised ones. I've only once had oral and normal sex with a man whose penis was not circumcised. I didn't enjoy it at all. Do most women agree with me?
    Original Code SE54. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Graciela-M, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : Mexico City, State : NA Country : Mexico, 

Kathryn26646
    Participant
    I've only recently begun to feel as strongly as I do about this subject (probably because I'v only really begun to think about it). I've been talking to a lot of women about circumcision lately, and whether they would choose to circumcise their sons. Nearly every heterosexual woman has said something like, "Well, I think uncut penises are icky." I'm apalled by this. Not that they think uncut penises are icky (I'm not really fond of penises in general) but that this seems to be reason enough to strap a baby to a board and slice off some of the most sensitive skin on his body, forever changing what his sexual experience will be like. The real irony is that many of these women are "enlightened feminists" who decry tribal female circumcision. Somehow, they manage to see some degree of difference between girls being cut and sewn to please their future husbands and boys being cut to please future wives. There is indeed a difference in the pleasure a circumcised man experiences during sex (witness the testimony of men circumcised as adults). And the trauma experienced - which a man in another post refered to as "painful and psychologically traumatic" - can't be much different for an infant than it is for a grown man or boy. What we're doing to our children for aesthetics ("but it might smell" - so do snatches, honey) is cruel and barbaric.

User Detail :  

Name : Kathryn26646, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : Roanoke, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Waitstaff, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Inanna21387
    Participant
    Most American women, including myself, are unable to compare circumcised men with uncircumcised ones because the vast majority of males in this country are cut unless they're born at home. I personally agree with 'Argh' that it's a questionable practice at best, and cruel at worst. It would not bother me in the slightest if my partner were uncut. I'd just think of his penis as a convertible ... so to speak.

User Detail :  

Name : Inanna21387, Gender : F, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, 

Annette-R
    Participant
    Girls, you don't know what you're missing. Sex is much much more pleasureable with an uncircumsised penis. I'll take it that way any day. it's not the beauty but the boody (smile). this is coming from experience (11 years +) From an experienced lover of the uncircumsised 'dick'.

User Detail :  

Name : Annette-R, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 30, City : Manhasset, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Therapist, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Terry C.
    Participant
    I couldn't tell you whether or not there are statistics - you could probably do a google search and find out, but personally I also prefer a circumcised penis. When it comes right down to it though, having oral or vaginal sex shouldn't matter because they look the same when they are erect.

User Detail :  

Name : Terry C., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : Frisco, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

jeff31189
    Participant
    Its not just a matter of looking and feeling better. If a man isnt circumcised he and his parteners are more prone to diseases which have serious consequences: infertility and even death. Cicrumcision is completely neccesary to the health of couples. Plus it increases the friction during sex which is of course more peasurable!

User Detail :  

Name : jeff31189, City : chicago, State : IL Country : United States, 

Diana
    Participant
    My first lover (and love) was uncircumsised, so I didn't have any hang ups about it because I didn't know any different. Since him, I've actually never dated another man who was. I think oral sex was better with him because he was WAY more sensitive. Uncut isn't ugly, its just different and beautiful in another way.

User Detail :  

Name : Diana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 28, City : Ellsworth, State : ME Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Luz
    Participant
    Graciela,You say you live in Mexico City, Mexico and you don't like uncircumicised penises. Well, I hate to inform you but the circumcision rate for Mexico (as is all the latin countries) is almost 0 percent. ZERO. Therefore, almost ALL the men you will encounter in Mexico City are UNCIRCUMCISED. I guess that you had better get used to them or you had better move. I have never seen a latino born outside of the US who was circumicised. I never saw a circumcised male until I went to the States. I much prefer the natural penis. Why would any parent do that to his child?

User Detail :  

Name : Luz, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Catholic, Age : 27, City : Mexico City, State : NA Country : Mexico, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

lol
    Participant
    who gives a fuck what you think.

User Detail :  

Name : lol, City : no, State : CA Country : South Africa, 

jay
    Participant
    i don t agree with graciela on everything she states.that is one persons preference.the widowed female from ny was right on the money.i am not circumcised and everything she wrote was very logical.your born with a foreskin for a reason and the reason is not to cut it off as soon as you come into the world. cleanliness? cut off the foreskin so it will be kept clean.then cut off your ears so they will be clean and you dont have to worry about washing them. smell? some women say the uncircumcised penis has a smell to it. i say is nt it true that women also have a smell and it has nothing to do with a missing part of skin. sex? for the man far and above better with every act and women can only compare if they have had both. the majority of women with uncircumcised partners are very pleased and happy.sex is better for women because you have an option (foreskin pulled back if you want circumcised this evening or foreskin pulled foward if your in the mood for an uncircumcised man for the evening. my penis is like a convertable car. top up or top down take your pick

User Detail :  

Name : jay, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 45, City : ny, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.