Nosing in on a hairy one

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Renea
    Participant
    To men: do you use an electric nose-hair trimmer? My wife and sister-in-law think it's a little odd that I don't have one at my age, but I don't see much use for it. Is it normal to have one of these devices, and am I the exception?

User Detail :  

Name : Renea, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : late 50s, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 

Arnold-U
    Participant
    No, I don't have an electric nose trimmer. A dedicated pair of small scissors does the job, and if I am nice, my wife, who can see up there if she has to, can do a better job than I. Nose hairs, which are very functional, can be unsightly. But low-tech solutions are availabe.

User Detail :  

Name : Arnold-U, Gender : M, Religion : Christian, Age : 49, City : Edmonton, Alberta, State : NA Country : Canada, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

S.H.
    I recently got a nose/ear-hair trimmer free with a new electric razor (I used scissors previously). It's a bit easier than scissors, but not really worth buying unless you have a major growth. I tend to feel that with the amount of unwanted hair sprouting all over me, while the amount on my head rapidly declines, the improvement to my looks that comes from trimming a few off is minimal. I'll never shave under my arms, my chest, my arms or back, let alone the hairy backside or legs!

User Detail :  

Name : S.H., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 38, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Geologist, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Todd24644
    Participant
    For some of us, nose and ear hair trimmers are a necessity of life. It really depends on the person, I guess. I'm rather hairy, and the trimmer comes in handy. Scissors would work just as well, I suppose. Could it be the ladies were hinting that you needed a trim?

User Detail :  

Name : Todd24644, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 38, City : Gastonia, State : NC Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mel20752
    Participant
    Could they be trying to hint at something about your nose hair?

User Detail :  

Name : Mel20752, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 21, City : Someplace, State : CO Country : United States, 

Rick29777
    Participant
    I actually pluck with a tweasers.

User Detail :  

Name : Rick29777, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, City : Springfield, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kaylea
    If your wife and her sister both think it's strange that you don't have one, maybe they're suggesting that you need one?

User Detail :  

Name : Kaylea, Gender : F, Religion : Atheist, Age : 28, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.