No BJs?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant
    My wife refuses to give/receive oral sex. Should I stop asking? It it common for other women out there to hate giving and receiving oral sex?

User Detail :  

Name : Mike, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 29, City : Lancaster, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
    "No BJs?" which focuses on YOU not getting oral sex and her not giving it rather than her not receiving it. There are other women out there who do not like to give and/or receive oral sex. The reasons are many. For some, it's an overly sensitive gag reflex. For others, it's the hygiene issue. For others, it's the taste. For others, it's the pubic hair. For others, it's the physical sensations: they don't like how it feels. But quite often, the issue is much deeper and may require therapy. Often times, victims of incest/child sexual abuse don't like to give/receive oral sex because it causes them to flashback to the abuse they underwent. Don't assume that because your wife has never mentioned it that she never experienced it. Many survivors don't even start to deal with the issues of the

User Detail :  

Name : ShellyStrauss Rollison, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : New Age/Metaphysical, Age : 49, City : New Alexandria, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : Minister, writer, activist, CNA, draftsman, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Mara
    Participant
    I hate giving AND getting. There is no shared emotion, just impersonal physical stimulation. It's just sex, not lovemaking. I want my husband to make love to me, not just screw my face.

User Detail :  

Name : Mara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 40, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : data entry, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    Ok, why did you marry a woman who won't give a BJ? And why would you want to do something that she obviouly hates? If the marrage is otherwise perfect shut up already. What if she wanted to do something to you that you found disgusting and kept bothering you about it? I have never dated a girl who didn't get off on giving or recieving oral. Dated one who hated finishing, which made it no fun to finish.

User Detail :  

Name : GuyGuyerson, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 45, City : boise, State : ID Country : United States, Occupation : self employed construction, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.