Nice young college kids

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

John R.
    Participant
    Are all young college kids as nice and seemingly well-mannered as I believe they are?

User Detail :  

Name : John R., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, City : Westfield, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Samantha29427
    Participant
    They probably aren't all as well-mannered and nice as you think they are, but they certainly aren't as horrible as most people fear they are.

User Detail :  

Name : Samantha29427, Gender : F, Age : 19, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : student, 

Dan
    Participant
    I'm a 21-year-old man currently fending his way through college. I've met a variety of people. And when I say 'variety,' I do mean 'variety.' Just about every viewpoint is represented here. A college is about as diverse as any major U.S. city. As for whether everyone is nice and well-mannered, I've known more than a few peers who would not fit into such a category. I've met people who treat others like trash, do highly disrespectful things such as trash a club or harass local people in a resort town (such as Cancun), think themselves above everyone, are spoiled snobs or who just have plain old nasty attitudes. But much more often than not (or so I hope), we are there to get an education and to better ourselves.

User Detail :  

Name : Dan, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : na, Race : Chicano, Religion : Pentecostal Christian, Age : 21, City : Los Angeles area, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Jack-Ass
    Participant
    What the f**k is wrong with you? Hell no! I'm the biggest f**king a**hole you'll ever meet, which is obviously demostrated by this response. What college kids are you around? Must be a bunch of pansy-a** bitches.
    Sincerly,
    UNC atudent

User Detail :  

Name : Jack-Ass, Gender : M, City : n/a, State : NA Country : UrAnus, 

Denise M.
    Participant
    I went to college for two years and was a little surprised by your question. The stereotype of college students I hear most often is of the wild, drunk party animal. And from my experience, many college students drink too much and party too much. However, college students are just ordinary people, and every individual is different. I don't think you can categorize all college stundents as being 'nice kids' or as partiers, either. The majority of college students I have encountered are basically nice people, but there are also quite a few wild partiers as well.

User Detail :  

Name : Denise M., Gender : F, Age : 21, City : Milwaukee, State : WI Country : United States, 

College-kid
    Participant
    In groups of people, there'll always be some good individuals and bad individuals. The group called 'young college kids' is no exception.

User Detail :  

Name : College-kid, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, 

Jenny30914
    Participant
    All college kids are not as good as people make them out to be. Think about all the hazing that has gone on to get into a fraternity. That is wrong, and I don't think that in any way it is considered being 'nice.' However, among the people I know who attend college, most are nice, and they are mostly good kids.

User Detail :  

Name : Jenny30914, Gender : F, City : Portland, State : OR Country : United States, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.