Naked and doped-up

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Deanna25766
    Participant
    Why are so many strippers into dope?

User Detail :  

Name : Deanna25766, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 27, City : Irvine, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Anonymous23912
    Participant
    Two reasons: 1) to numb themselves from bad feelings, and 2) they get mixed up in other fast-cash enterprises.

User Detail :  

Name : Anonymous23912, Gender : F, City : n/a, State : NY Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Mary21960
    Participant
    Are you a stripper? Have you ever stripped? If you had, you would be more knowledgeable on the subject. I have been in the 'exotic dancer' business for 9 years; most of the girls are actually in college, or they are supporting their families. It's not all about drugs. I won't lie to you, it is all about the money.

User Detail :  

Name : Mary21960, City : austin, State : TX Country : United States, 

Kiana
    I'm a dancer. I think some dancers use drugs for the same reasons other people use drugs - escape, not thinking about the future, inability to resist temptation, to be cool. Dancers (we don't really use stripper that much) tend to do OK with money and it is cash so maybe they have more access/opportunity. Generally the girls at the better clubs don't as much as the girls at the not so nice clubs - not sure what is cause and what is effect, because once you start abusing drugs (including alchohol) regularly, usually a slide down to the bottom.

User Detail :  

Name : Kiana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 37, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Dancer, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Sheila
    Participant
    I think you can look at it the other way around. Why do so many dope heads become strippers? Stripping provides quick easy money for people with no job skills.

User Detail :  

Name : Sheila, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, 

Ryan D
    It's all part of the business, the hype and the 'glam.' It's the same reasons movie stars get tied up in drug problems, too.

User Detail :  

Name : Ryan D, Gender : Male, Race : American Indian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 20, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Dwanny
    Participant
    I saw a news show about strippers and most of them said they do it only because the money is good, and they have kids to raise. I think the reason they do drugs is to numb themselves from the humiliation of having men act disgusting around them.

User Detail :  

Name : Dwanny, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 53, City : Springtown, State : TX Country : United States, 

Dwanny
    Participant
    It's been pointed out that so many of these people are mentally ill and come from abusive backgrounds. The drugs are to numb the feelings.

User Detail :  

Name : Dwanny, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 53, City : Springtown, State : TX Country : United States, 
    If you were into the easy money of taking your clothes off for a room full of pervs, wouldn't you also be into the easy high of doing drugs? Also 'you become what you do'. I dated a girl who later became a stripper. She was a hippie chick who thought it was a goof and was amazed at the bad attatudes and lifestyles of the longtime strippers, a couple years later she had thier attatude and their lifestyle.

User Detail :  

Name : GuyGuyerson, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 45, City : boise, State : ID Country : United States, Occupation : self employed construction, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.