My daughter’s bisexuality

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

John K.
    Participant
    To hear it from my bisexual friends, it simply means that she has no preference for one gender over the other. In other words, she is sexually attracted to men and women, rather than just one.

User Detail :  

Name : John K., Gender : M, Age : 26, City : Cranford, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : Chemical Engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
    My youngest daughter has told me she is bisexual. I have no problem with this because I love her very much and she is quite an intelligent young woman who knows her own power. But what exactly does "bisexual" mean? I know that may sound ignorant on my part, but I really want to know about her lifestyle.

User Detail :  

Name : Charlette H., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Wiccan, City : Mt. Washington, State : KY Country : United States, Occupation : Librarian, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Elizabeth25320
    Participant
    Bisexual means you are sexually attracted to both males and females. Many people are. I am a divorced mom with two kids. I am bisexual. It's completely normal in all respects. Relax; your daughter is OK.

User Detail :  

Name : Elizabeth25320, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Religion : Atheist, City : Indianapolis, State : IN Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 4 Years of College, 

Craig
    Heterosexuals are attracted to the opposite sex. Homosexuals are attracted to the same sex. Bisexuals are attracted to both sexes. There are even some people who are asexual - not attracted to either sex.

User Detail :  

Name : Craig, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 37, City : Minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, 

Glenn O.
    I feel that bisexuality is the hardest moniker to have because it usually doesn't mean anything except "I love whomever I choose to love." Your daughter is probably a very open-minded young lady with the ability to enjoy her own body without the guilt programmed into most of America.

User Detail :  

Name : Glenn O., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Searching, Age : 28, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Electronics Technician, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Rochelle-Beck
    Participant
    Worry not!!! Your daughter is lucky to have a mother as understanding as you are! As a girl at the age of 18 I am still in high school and look to my Mom for acceptance but she is unwilling to see me for what I am, Bisexual. I think she is uncomfortable with my sexuality, and it scares her but I can tell you I know that I will not marry a woman nor will I spend the rest of my life with a woman I am merely exploring what it means to be with a woman, and you should know that women are 'prettier' than men, and the saying a woman knows what a woman wants is true. Your daughter is strong enough to do what 99% of women want to do but are afraid to do, and that is enjoy her sexuality, wether she is 'active' or not! I feel that we all have bisexual tendencies but are afraid! Good Luck

User Detail :  

Name : Rochelle-Beck, City : Elverta, State : CA Country : United States, 

Rochelle-B
    Participant
    Worry not. Your daughter is lucky to have a mother as understanding as you are. As a girl at the age of 18, I am still in high school and look to my mom for acceptance, but she is unwilling to see me for what I am, bisexual. I think she is uncomfortable with my sexuality, and it scares her, but I can tell you I know I will not marry a woman, nor will I spend the rest of my life with a woman. I am merely exploring what it means to be with a woman, and you should know that women are 'prettier' than men, and the saying a woman knows what a woman wants is true. Your daughter is strong enough to do what 99 percent of women want to do but are afraid to do, and that is enjoy her sexuality, whether she is 'active' or not. I feel we all have bisexual tendencies, but are afraid.

User Detail :  

Name : Rochelle-B, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, City : Elverta, State : CA Country : United States, 

JN
    Participant
    Some girl kissed her and touched her at a party, or during a sleepover, and it made her all fluttery. Boys still seem dangerous, so she's having some fun in a lower-risk way. I wouldn't worry too much about it. She'll get over it. /sorry if that's not PC, but it is the most likely scenario. It happens to boys too. A few keep at it. More do not.

User Detail :  

Name : JN, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 27, City : Toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.