Muscular Men

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DavidB
    Participant
    What is the most attractive muscle on a man (assuming he's equally cut all over)? Please don't respond with the scientific terms, stomach, back, etc. will do. Also, I'd like the opinion of both straight women and gay men (in case there's a difference among them).

User Detail :  

Name : DavidB, Gender : Male, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, 

JaneNova
    The most attractive muscle in a guy is his brain.

User Detail :  

Name : JaneNova, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Atheist, Age : 24, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

JasonK
    Participant
    As a gay man, I'm personally attracted to good, healthy proportions. But if I had to pick an area, I'd say either the stomach or the legs/butt. Stomach - Often indicates a low body fat percentage. So I sometimes read that as the person having a healthy diet, regular exercise, and a relaxed lifestyle. Legs/Butt - These are very functional muscles. Guys with nice legs and butt often have a better overall shape than the vain guys who focus only on upper body or arms. I would think that guys with nice legs and butt have an active lifestyle and good thrusting/positioning during sex. The chest and upper back (that gives the V-shape swimmers often have) would come next. Outer limbs (biceps, calves, forearms, etc.) are not that big of a deal. Icing on the cake.

User Detail :  

Name : JasonK, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : Asian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 29, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, 

TrishaHart
    In my own opinion, as far as physical attributes go, I feel a mans abs are the most attractive. My second choice would be their chest, as long as they aren't overly built ( I call them "man-boobs" ) T. Hart

User Detail :  

Name : TrishaHart, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Christian, Age : 27, City : Flint, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Full time student / homemaker, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

norbertneuman
    Participant
    I find the thighs very attractive, but only if hey are covered in thick body hair. I also like em to have a bit of a paunch.

User Detail :  

Name : norbertneuman, Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 17, City : mahtomedi, State : MN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class, 

MariaC.
    Participant
    Muscular thighs. And pecs. According to this straight woman.

User Detail :  

Name : MariaC., Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Blind, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 47, City : Jax, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.