More to Love

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Susan-P
    Participant
    I'm 55, female and white. Most white men consider me overweight. Several black men, especially those who see me in workout clothes, consider me appealing. Is this a racial thing?
    Original Code R507. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Susan-P, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 55, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, 

Jessica
    Participant
    Since I was about 15, my figure has been appreciated much more by black guys than white. I have a small upper body, little waist, and what I always considered a fat butt and thighs. However, my black boyfriend explained that neither he nor most young black men see it as fat; it is just a nice, healthy "thickness."

He also explained to me four the basic levels of body mass - "skinny," which is unattractively thin, "slim," which is just that: Slender but not unnattractive, "thick," which is above slender but "with extra in the right places," and "fat," which unfortunately is unnattractively overweight. He says the extra flesh is a bonus if you carry it well. I guess you do!

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 22, City : Framingham, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.