More to Love

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sheri-L
    Participant
    I'd like to know from men: Why do you not like overweight women? I am 22, educated and have a job, and all of my friends say I am really nice to have around. But since I am somewhat overweight, no guy wants me. Why?
    Original Code GE70. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Sheri-L, Gender : F, Age : 22, City : Madison, State : WI Country : United States, 

Dan
    If someone is 10, 15 pounds overweight, it really doesn't bother me. However, just as most women I know would feel uncomfortable with the idea of dating a man who is shorter than they are, I'm not attracted to women who seem bigger than me. If a woman is attracted only to men who are taller than 6', though, it's called "natural selection in action," but if I'm not attracted to a big beautiful woman, I'm "superficial" and "shallow."

User Detail :  

Name : Dan, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 33, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Tarot
    Participant
    The problem probably stems from the media and pressure from society. There are plenty of people who like people for who they are, not if they have a dress size under 6. I find these all-too-skinny women to be a turn-off and find women who have (for lack of a better term) some meat on their bones more attractive and generally healthier. When it comes down to it, it is who they are not what they look like that makes the difference.

User Detail :  

Name : Tarot, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Deaf, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 28, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Computer Tech, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Patrick
    Participant
    I'm a very athletic person, so when I see an even slightly overweight girl I assume shes not the type that will run a marathon with me. My girlfriend and I are running 20 miles a day, and having sex twice a day, I wouldn't want it any other way. I understand this is kind of a tall order, it's not that im superficial, its just that I want a woman that will share some of my main passions.

User Detail :  

Name : Patrick, Gender : M, Race : Irish, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Los Altos, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.