Masturbation in college

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant
    I'm going to college soon and was curious about how hard it is to find time to masturbate while living with a roommate. Also, is it common for this topic to be up for discussion between roommates? I even heard some roommates do it together. Is this true?

User Detail :  

Name : Mike, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, 

Andrew
    Participant
    Roomates don't share every minute of every day together. You'll have time to yourself. I think it would be unusual for roomates to discuss it, and even rarer to do it together - but anything's possible.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Huntington, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Reporter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jason B.
    Participant
    If you want/need some "quiet time," you'll find it. Try the bathrooms or something. I never had a problem. My only advice is, do not simply wait until you think your roommate is asleep, and do it in your bunk. Many guys got the reputation of creating a "three-minute earthquake" in their bunkbed. It is not a reputation you want.

User Detail :  

Name : Jason B., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 27, City : Quad-Cities, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : sales, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jessica30653
    Participant
    I just finished my freshman year in college, and masturbation was a big joke for the guys. One guy was teased when he moved out because of his roommate's masturbation. Don't worry about it too much. Most of the guys will do it, and no one will be too worried about what you do if you lead a normal life 99 percent of the time.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica30653, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Spokane, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : College student, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Neill
    Participant
    Do it when he's not in the room, if it bothers you. Being in a fox hole (no pun intended)is more challenging, I assure you.

User Detail :  

Name : Neill, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 49, City : Princeton, State : NJ Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Mike20398
    Participant
    Been there, done that (with roommate in the room). Slow and quiet and under the sheets is the method - you'll arrive at a MUCH more intense orgasm. My freshman year, I did it and he did it and I'm sure we were both aware of it. My sophomore year, one night I was doing it when I noticed my roommate had pulled away his sheets and was masturbating, too. I pulled my sheets back and proceeded, within minutes we both climaxed. Not a word was ever said between us, but that went on almost every night from that point forward. My junior year, another college and another roommate and it was the same story as my sophomore year until about mid-November when he noticed me doing it one night and came over and laid down next to me in bed and started up. We eventually ended up giving each other hand jobs and discussing techniques. Nothing beyond that, though. I look back on that with no remorse or guilt whatsoever.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike20398, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 41, City : Santa Cruz, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Malik-R
    Participant
    Your roommate will have the same urges as you, so just speak with him. I mean, if you two become really good friends maybe you can just start to give each other oral sex. The guys across the hall from me used to do that all the time, and we never thought of them as being different or gay or anything. Just don't swallow. That would make you gay.

User Detail :  

Name : Malik-R, City : Gateway, State : ID Country : United States, 
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.