Masturbation in college

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

N.
    Participant
    I was wondering how students in colleges where they have dorm rooms and public bathrooms can find the privacy to masturbate. A similar question has been posted before, but it received only male replies, and I'm asking particularly about female masturbation. Women and girls seem to be a lot less open about masturbating - it is not an 'everybody does it' kind of thing, as it is with boys. How do college girls deal with all this?

User Detail :  

Name : N., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Age : 18, City : Miami, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, 

Rhiannon29979
    Participant
    Honey, it's a whole lot easier for women to masturbate in a dorm room than men. No totally conspicuous hand gestures, and a heck of a lot less mess. Just wait until your roommate's asleep, climb under your covers and go about it quietly! She'll never know, and hey, she probably does it herself.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhiannon29979, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 31, City : Eden Prairie, State : MN Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ana
    Participant
    I only masturbate when I'm really bored and about once every 2 weeks. I just wait until my roommate is gone for the weekend or at work and lock the door.

User Detail :  

Name : Ana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 18, City : Cedar Falls, State : IA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

dannielle
    Participant
    trust me, you can find ways to masturbate when roommates are about-women tend to be a little more inconspicuous than men when it comes to 'relieving' their needs,-i admit sometimes even laying next to my boyfreind and masturbating while he's none the wiser,falling fast asleep..

User Detail :  

Name : dannielle, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : bicurious/straight, Race : dutch/spanish/caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 28, City : kitchener, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : photo lab technician, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

AA24997
    Participant
    It's actually fairly easy. I just wait until my roommate leaves the room. Or, I have gone into the shower stalls and sat on the bench that you put clothes on and masturbated several times. It's always a little more exciting and thrilling to try and find sneaky little places to do it. And sometimes it turns me on even more when people walk in and no one knows what you're doing. Once, I did it on a bus on the way to class by sitting just the right way on the edge of the seat.

User Detail :  

Name : AA24997, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 19, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

StarrWolf27942
    Participant
    I grew up a bit of a loner, so I always had a knack for finding the places no one else went. Quiet places. There was a bathroom on the third floor of the college library that was usually very quiet. I would go there when my room was occupied. I would do it in my room when I knew my roommate was out, or in the shower or bathroom of the dorm when she was there and the library was closed. Even when I was in high school, there was always somewhere to go. I rode the bus all my life and was usually the last one off in the afternoon. I'd sit in the back of the bus, rest my forehead on the back of the seat in front of me and go for it. It started when I was 15, and I haven't stopped since.

User Detail :  

Name : StarrWolf27942, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 20, City : Stephenville, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : delivery driver, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Laura26059
    Participant
    I'll usually wait until my roommate is asleep, or not there. Also, showers are great - especially slipping into the handicapped shower with the detachable showerhead.

User Detail :  

Name : Laura26059, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : eclectic, Age : 18, City : Burlington, State : VT Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Jakki
    I masturbate. A lot. I live in a dorm room with one other person, and we have the public bathroom thing. When I first got here, that was a problem for me, too. Well, my roommate knows that I do it. I admit it openly to people most of the time (it actually turns a lot of guys cranks, which is good for me). It's really easy to hide it when you don't have to move all that much. Just go slowly or stick with one area or something. I wouldn't suggest using a vibrator. It's a little hard to convince a roommate that you're brushing your teeth with an electric toothbrush at 10 p.m. Do it in the shower if you have separate stalls, and make sure it's blatantly obvious that you're in there so that people don't walk in on you.

User Detail :  

Name : Jakki, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 18, City : Oshkosh, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Mary21964
    Participant
    I masturbate when my roommate goes to class, in the middle of the night (if she's not awake), and my boyfriend knows that I orgasm better by myself, so when we have alone time he lets me do my thing. It's hard for me to imagine that females can't find time to masturbate. It's so easy and quiet!

User Detail :  

Name : Mary21964, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Orthodox Christian, Age : 19, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.