Less play if you’ve got a mate?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tim-M
    Participant
    Do men who have female significant others masturbate less than men who are single?
    Original Code SE63. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Tim-M, Gender : M, City : San Diego, State : CA Country : United States, 

Less-is-More
    Participant
    I have been single for a while and recently became involved with a significant other. I used to do it just about every day, but now I find myself holding out, or waiting for the "real thing."

User Detail :  

Name : Less-is-More, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 24, City : Troy, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Rachel30180
    Participant
    If I may answer your question on the flip side, I am a woman married to a man who is a powerful lover -- never leaving me unsatisfied. However, I have to say that I still masturbate quite frequently as I have always done. I am 45 years old and am still always horny. I don't think there's anything wrong with doing it. We've only been married 3 years and at first I would have been ashamed to admit to my husband that I still do masturbate not wanting to bruise his ego -- I am especially horny right before my period. He thinks its a turn-on. And besides, he is now the focus of my fantasies when I'm on auto and he LOVES the idea of that!

User Detail :  

Name : Rachel30180, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Buddhist, Age : 45, City : Brooklyn, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Computers, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Diana
    Participant
    I think it depends on the man's (or woman's) personal sexual drive. I've dated men who masturbated almost every day and it in no way diminshed our sex life or his sexual drive with me. I've dated men who said they masturbated less while we were dating, but I've never dated a man who said that he didn't masturbate at all - regardless of relationship status. I'll add that, I too, regardless of how much sex I'm having still like to 'enjoy myself' and my own habits vary little.

User Detail :  

Name : Diana, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 28, City : Ellsworth, State : ME Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

JD31141
    Participant
    It all depends on who you are. I have been married for 15 years with a healthy and varied sex life and I still masturbate several times per week. With or without my wife present.

User Detail :  

Name : JD31141, Gender : M, Age : 40, City : Sacrameto, State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.