Kissing a girl

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Jolie
    Participant
    If I have kissed a woman, does that make me gay?

User Detail :  

Name : Jolie, Gender : F, Age : 23, City : Temple, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Evan25274
    Participant
    No.

User Detail :  

Name : Evan25274, City : Santa Barbara, State : CA Country : United States, 

Hallie21406
    Participant
    Only you would know the answer to that. It depends on the nature of the kiss, what you felt at the time, what you felt afterward, and what gender you previously had been attracted to. If you've been attracted to men up until this point, it may be that you're bisexual. If not, maybe you're gay. Again, it depends on the impulses you feel.

User Detail :  

Name : Hallie21406, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Frankfort, State : KY Country : United States, Occupation : Clerk, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Susan
    Participant
    If you have always felt an attraction toward women and it culminated in this kiss, perhaps you are. But only you know how strong your feelings toward other women really are, and whether they're stronger than your feelings toward men. So the answer is that there is no definite yes or no.

User Detail :  

Name : Susan, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Presbyterian, Age : 48, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Programmer, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Jessica B.
    Participant
    You're the only one who can decide if you're gay or not. If you kissed another woman, I'd say you were at least curious, but that only you know if you're a lesbian or bisexual or what. Perhaps it was only a phase, or maybe you are gay. Though if you are, I promise you it will not be the end of the world.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica B., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 16, City : Jackson, State : MS Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Louise22602
    Participant
    No. That's up to you to decide. If you enjoyed it, go for it. (Some people 'know' before they kissed anyone.)

User Detail :  

Name : Louise22602, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Disability : Hip dysplasia, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 28, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Writer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Robin-C29578
    Participant
    I've kissed guys and that didn't make me straight. On the other hand, the first time I kissed a girl I knew I was gay just because it was such a different type of experience. I still occasionally kiss male friends but it is not nearly the same. I also know many straight girls who kiss each other just because they are so close, not because it has anything to do with sexual attraction. It can go both ways!

User Detail :  

Name : Robin-C29578, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 20, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, Occupation : Amusement/entertainment, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jessica
    Participant
    One time when i was really drunk i made out with a girl and i remember all of the things we did. I dont have any feelings towards her but we are still good friends. Im not gay after kissing her but did you feel like you enjoyed it?

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 18, City : Middletown, State : CT Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

dannielle
    Participant
    absolutely not-youre only experimenting with your own sexuality, and you shouldnt feel any shame in that-ive also done the same thing-but as far as any other areas as that goes-i have no other interest as following through with anything else at this point but i wouldnt have known unless ive tried it-right??? perhaps you may be bisexual but that is nobody else's business but youre own-and dont feel uncomfortable by following through with your feelings-or you might go deprived for the rest of your life, and unsure not knowing what youve missed out on!!!!

User Detail :  

Name : dannielle, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : bicurious/straight, Race : dutch/spanish/caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 28, City : kitchener, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : photo lab technician, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

David25895
    Participant
    I don't think you need to think of sexual orientation in such black and white terms - ie. straight OR gay. It's much more realistic to think of sexuality as a spectrum or continuum. We can eliminate alot of anxiety by recognizing that most people fall somewhere in the middle - ie. not 100% straight, not 100% gay. Just pursue what makes you happy.

User Detail :  

Name : David25895, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : New Orleans, State : LA Country : United States, 

Greg21563
    Participant
    Not in my opinion. I have kissed a girl, too. That doesn't mean I'm straight.

User Detail :  

Name : Greg21563, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 35, City : Tulsa, State : OK Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jessica
    Participant
    I wouldn't consider you gay if you kissed a girl. I kissed a girl on a dare - the type with tongue and all - and I'm not gay. I have had a boyfriend for a year and a half. On the other hand, if you enjoyed it and would like to do it again, I would think you are curious to see what it's like to be with a girl.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 17, City : Middletown, State : CT Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Mark
    Participant
    Why label yourself? Just be who you are. If you feel that you want to be with men only, then be with men only. If you want to be with women only then... you get the point. If you have an occasional variance with your usual choice, then just go with it. My point is that you shouldnt pidgeon hole yourself or limit your options.

User Detail :  

Name : Mark, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 34, City : Mt Clemens, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Paramedic, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

hey!
    I am bisexual and i have known for about six months it takes alot to admit you are like that so if you enjoyed the kiss and are read to admit it to yourself then good luck. If not forget it it not that big of a deal. PS you can go both ways likeing a women doesnt mean you must give up men.

User Detail :  

Name : hey!, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 16, City : hollywood, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Josh
    Participant
    Depends...

User Detail :  

Name : Josh, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Temple, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Network Administrator, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.