Keeping to Themselves

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Karen-P
    Participant
    I have noticed that a lot of Asians do not seem to date people of other races. Is this some sort of cultural 'rule' or somehting?
    Original Code R456. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Karen-P, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 31, City : Denver, State : CO Country : United States, 

April
    Participant
    Compared to other minority groups and even among whites, Asian Americans are the largest group that is marrying outside their race. Yes, you may see more black/white couples, but that's because there are more blacks and whites. The Asian population is much smaller. When you look at the figures of Asian interracial dating and compare them to the Asian-American population, you may discover that the Asian community does have a higher percentage of outmarriage. I am the result of an interracial marriage (Asian/Caucasian). I am now in an interracial relationship with a man of mixed black and Caucasian ancestry. So much for keeping to ourselves.

User Detail :  

Name : April, Gender : F, Race : Filipina, Age : 25, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.