Just like me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kimberly
    My younger sister is living with a woman who is a lot like me physically, personality-wise, and even in our taste in foods. Is it possible that my sister purposefully went out of her way to find a woman like me? I am flattered and confused at the same time.

User Detail :  

Name : Kimberly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Chronic fatigue syndrom, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Humanist, Age : 37, City : Ypsilanti, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : Computer studies, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Iteki
    I doubt very much that she 'purposefully went out of her way' to fall in love with someone who was like you, but if you are close, then I don't think it's strange she would end up with someone who was similar to someone she loves very much already. I think I have heard the phrase 'women marry their fathers' at some stage ... this sounds like the dyke variant - be flattered.

User Detail :  

Name : Iteki, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Recovering Catholic, Age : 25, City : Stockholm (Via Dublin), State : NA Country : Sweden, Occupation : student, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.