Jerks vs. Gentlemen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jared Kelsay
    Participant
    It seems that, at least in my experience, females tend to choose a jerk over a gentleman. Is it true that most females would choose a jerk to a gentleman? If so, why?

User Detail :  

Name : Jared Kelsay, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 27, City : Kingsport, State : TN Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, 

Brittany
    Participant
    Well...from experience and personal witnessing..women tend to go for the bad guys or jerks for the adventure and spontaneous events..also "bad guys" tend to always be more attractive. Gentlemen are nice to keep around but sometimes boring...although when you meet a mature woman her mindset is not this way because appearance will not matter..how he treats her will..so maybe u are dealing with immature women.

User Detail :  

Name : Brittany, Gender : Female, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Washington, State : DC Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

ElizabethJ
    Participant
    Personally, I swoon when a man is chivalrous. Call me old fashioned, but when a guy opens the door for me or gives me his jacket when I'm cold, I can't help but find him attractive. Manners and kindness are a must in a man. Don't get me wrong, though. He shouldn't be so sensitive that he cries at my favorite chick flick. There needs to be balance.

User Detail :  

Name : ElizabethJ, Gender : Female, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, City : Lancaster, State : PA Country : United States, 

Dot
    Participant
    When we're young and looking mostly for a physical encounter we'll probably go for a bad boy. The same reason a man just looking for a fling will choose the hottest girl despite her character or intellect. But, most women, when they choose a man for a long term relationship or marriage will look less for the adrenaline rush of a bad boy and more for the stability of a guy with less drama. Those who marry exciting bad boys usually end up paying for it later.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.