It’s only natural, isn’t it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

S-Talwar
    Participant
    To me, a normal man would want to make love to any good-looking woman who makes a pass at him. How and/or why is it different in the case of women? Would women also like to make love to any good-looking man, and if not, why not?
    Original Code GE77. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : S-Talwar, City : New Delhi, State : NA Country : India, 

Anonymous23911
    Participant
    Probably because women are not as stimulated by sight as men. Therefore just seeing a good-looking man does not mean a woman will automatically want him.

User Detail :  

Name : Anonymous23911, Gender : F, City : n/a, State : MI Country : United States, 

Jessica
    Participant
    Women, whether through evolution or environment, tend to be more attracted to intellect, security, and emotions than physicality. Although I might glance at a man and think he's great looking, I am not aroused in the slightest (whether he makes a pass at me or not) until I discover he's intelligent.

User Detail :  

Name : Jessica, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 23, City : Huntsville, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.