Is racism still prevalent?

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

vnaptural28024
    Participant
    Unfortunately blacks are still feeling it. We get watched in stores and get looked at funny by whites and even other minorities. No, we don't live in a racist free society as everyone would like to think.

User Detail :  

Name : vnaptural28024, City : philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, 

Brad
    Participant
    I'm assuming that you wouldn't give change to ANYBODY for a twenty. If that's the case, then that guy was a moron!

User Detail :  

Name : Brad, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 32, City : Winchester, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Computer repair tech, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class, 

Kalel
    Participant
    Yes, racism is still prevalent to answer your initial question. Yes, some blacks feel white people discriminate or even hate them because of skin color. Why couldn't you give him change for a $20?

User Detail :  

Name : Kalel, City : Walled Lake, State : MI Country : United States, 

melissa
    Participant
    I've been chastised many times for the same. i work with customers and it seems any time i try to do my job and refuse to do something i'm not allowed to do, someone screams racism. it hurts my feelings. i really don't know if they believe what their saying or just causing a commotion?

User Detail :  

Name : melissa, City : jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, 
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.