Interracial Couples

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wildflower
    Why does it seem that black men are hostile toward black women who find love relationships outside the black race? When confronted with such a relationship, why do they often resort to name-calling and hostile body language? Why do they care?

User Detail :  

Name : Wildflower, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 30, City : Long Beach, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Assistant Academic Coordinator, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

annonymous
    Participant
    Wildflower: Well let's hope this ain't the kettle calling the skillet black! 'Cause we all know plenty a brotha with vanilla hangin' on his arm! I'm with you. Get upset about what? Whatever rocks your boat is cool with me. Trust me: if a guy who happens to be white is diggin' this lock swingin' sista, it ain't nobody's business if I do!!! Can I get an amen? :-)

User Detail :  

Name : annonymous, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 34, City : Detroit, State : MI Country : United States, 

Does it Matter?
    Participant
    Dear Sister, the reason alot of these brothers are hard on the sisters is becuase like myself they really want to marry a black woman. But because of the way black women made me feel in high school(i thought i was gay beacuse i was intelligent)I have learned to abhor black women. When i date white girls it is almost a relief that these women give me a positive image of myself. And not the 'girl,he dont got a car, he broke, he aint shit' attitude that i got from black women, and ofcourse the infamous, 'he think to much', that made me feel less than a man throughout high school. College was even worse, because i still and to this day prefer black women, but you have to have this player, mack-daddy image in order to please black women, I never liked that image. What is funny to me is that once black women grow up(after considerable damage to the intelligent black male ego has been done), They realize that the player player brother isn't responsible and does not care about them. Now they want to get their act striaght and date the intelligent borthers, but its too late we are with white girls. Did you actually expect for us to wait for you??? we have needs???

User Detail :  

Name : Does it Matter?, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, City : Miami, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Computer Programmer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kimberly26387
    Participant
    Instead of feeling joyous at the sight of a happy couple some Black men (and women) are jealous and may even feel disrespected or betrayed with the fact that A/A women are in healthy relationships with another race. I am in an interracial marriage and have been for 6 years.

User Detail :  

Name : Kimberly26387, Religion : Muslim, City : Austin, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : housewife, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.