Integration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cindy-M31932
    Participant
    Why do blacks continue to support integration in schools and residential housing when statistics show that whites will not allow the overall percentage of blacks in their neighborhoods or schools to go above about 8 percent?
    Original Code R586. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Cindy-M31932, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Somerset, State : NJ Country : United States, 

Sherman
    Participant
    It isn't that blacks want to live next door do whites, as a black man myself i couldn't care less if I am liked or excepted by anyone ignorant enough to catagorize me by my color, however everyone wants to live in the nicest homes and go to the best schools and if that means living next door to someone who happens to be of another race. then it's my right to do so.

User Detail :  

Name : Sherman, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 34, City : Richmond, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Contractor, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.