If you’re hairy and you poop, whatcha do?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Deb M.
    Participant
    Men: If you are very hairy around your buttocks and anus, how do you have a bowel movement without having to take a shower afterward? Is there a way to do it? Preventative measures?

User Detail :  

Name : Deb M., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 26, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Law Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Rick29960
    Participant
    I normally take a No. 2 at home in the morning before taking a shower, but in the event that I need to go during the day, I always carry with me wet wipes (I have kids).

User Detail :  

Name : Rick29960, Gender : M, Race : Italian, Age : 41, City : East Bay, State : CA Country : United States, 

Ridley-S
    Participant
    If you must know I use water. It is not possible to shower afterward, everytime, especially in a public place. Water is easily available, though.

User Detail :  

Name : Ridley-S, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 22, City : Chambersburg, State : PA Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class, 

John29307
    Participant
    Just wipe again and again and again until it is clean. It works.

User Detail :  

Name : John29307, Gender : M, City : Edmonton, Alberta, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Matt21819
    Participant
    I wipe it off. Yes, wipe. All of it. For future reference, hair is not necessarily ON the anus, but it can be all around it. The grain of hair weaves usually grows away from the anus.

User Detail :  

Name : Matt21819, Gender : M, Age : 23, City : a strange place, State : TN Country : United States, 

Harry21424
    Participant
    Shampoo. I shampoo my ass. Ever try to get peanut butter out of a shag carpet with a paper towel? Until I can afford a bidet, I'll keep right on with a squirt of shampoo and reach in the bowl spashing water. No hash marks in THESE skivvies!

User Detail :  

Name : Harry21424, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, 

JOHN29213
    Participant
    when i wipe poo, the hair usually comes off.

User Detail :  

Name : JOHN29213, City : ROCKLAND CO., State : NY Country : United States, 

Gabriel W.
    Repeated wiping usually does the trick, but not always. And one wonders how to get water for wiping while locked in a public stall... So sometimes you just do what you can and walk around vaguely insecure until you get a chance to finish the job. A great film scene regarding this: Matthew Broderick in 'Election' furiously washing himself in the tub before his attempted hotel room affair. It's not entirely obvious what he's specifically doing, so it's fun to see who gets the joke and who doesn't.

User Detail :  

Name : Gabriel W., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 27, City : Minneapolis, State : MN Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

MrBrain
    Participant
    well i would hope that i had TP but if not i guess you would have to use a leafs or leaves to do the job. wash your hands that could be messy.

User Detail :  

Name : MrBrain, City : Ottawa, State : NA Country : state of mind, 

Dan
    Participant
    Mine is deep and sweaty and hairy. Repeated wiping irritated my butt until I discovered the Japanese toilets. They're great! One is the squatter, so the buttocks are farther apart. Another is the Washlet (Toto sells them in the USA) which I use at home now. If you don't have access to one, then just spit a little on the toilet paper before your third or so wipe. Works great for me.

User Detail :  

Name : Dan, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 45, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : manager, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

jon20789
    Participant
    Just shave every two weeks down there. That's what I do and it solved it.

User Detail :  

Name : jon20789, City : kodak, State : TN Country : United States, 
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.