How important is money?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Christopher-D32095
    Participant
    If you plan to dance, there are plenty of places in the DFW area. Keep in mind that such work environments are harsh and the hours are crazy. If I were a woman, I would settle for my home, current job and less money. Do you really want to dance in front of drunk men?

User Detail :  

Name : Christopher-D32095, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Lucy-H22635
    Participant
    First, you are an adult. You have to make your own decisions regarding the direction you take in your life. If moving to another town will allow you to go in the direction you choose, go for it. Personally I don't think that moving someplace to dance in a club is a good idea, but that is my opinion. That is not the direction I would choose for my life. I would opt for finishing college because a degree gives you more access to a long-term career. Dancing in a club might be fun and lucrative right now, but as soon as you start to get wrinkles and your boobs start to sag, your dancing career will probably be over. But the decision is ultimately yours.

User Detail :  

Name : Lucy-H22635, Gender : F, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 24, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Cheyenne
    I want to move to Houston to make more money, but my family is very much against it. I'm 20 and am going down there to dance in a club (they don't know that), and they think I should wait until I have a degree. Also, I have friends and family who've been there since I grew up there. My mom moved away three years ago and gets really upset when I talk about leaving her. What should I do?

User Detail :  

Name : Cheyenne, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 20, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : CNA, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.