How do women pee in the woods?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Matt21825
    Participant
    Here's my question for women: How hard is it to pee in the woods without changing your socks?

User Detail :  

Name : Matt21825, Gender : M, Age : 23, City : n/a, State : TN Country : United States, 

Matt21831
    Participant
    Oh for God's sake...I love you guys, yforum, but don't do this to me! This wasn't a question, it was a reply! This ruins the context and makes me look like an ignorant idiot(not to be confused with a crude fool, which was what my original statement made me look like). I didn't intend for this to be a question; I wouldn't have said anything regarding it if there wasn't a humorously ridiculous question about men previously mentioned! I understand the need for you guys to get rid of extraneous information, but if you're going to ruin the context of things, just don't print this stuff at all. At any rate, love you guys anyway!

User Detail :  

Name : Matt21831, City : : |, State : TN Country : United States, 

KCE
    LOL! I'd be more concerned about poison ivy or oak than changing socks. However, it can be done. To an extreme novice to the realm of backwoods camping, it can take a while to get the hang of it. Find something to hold onto for balance, squat and do what you need to do. Just be sure to clean up after yourself and KNOW what poison ivy/oak/sumac looks like.

User Detail :  

Name : KCE, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 28, City : Orlando, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : scientist, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jean
    Participant
    If you're careful, it's no problem. The problem is trying not to get caught by a bear or a back-packer with your pants down. Luckily, there's a device designed for us outdoorsy-types that allows us to pee standing up just like you guys. It's also very handy for scuzzy port-a-potties and gas station restrooms. I can't remember the real name, but we call it the Whizzer. It's basically an oblong-shaped funnel that fits over our girl-parts, and it has a tube that goes out the front. You just put it in place and pee away, and no worries about your naked ass in the woods. I haven't perfected writing my name yet, but I'm working on it.

User Detail :  

Name : Jean, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Lesbian, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 38, City : Orange County, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Computers, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Jamie20919
    Participant
    I am an outdoor girl, and sometimes you just have to go and there is no toilet around. I find it easiest to just put your legs apart, squat down, put your elbows on your knees and go. It's not that hard. Any woman should be able to go outside! How do you think they did it before toilets or outhouses? I have never gotten my socks or anything else wet going outside.

User Detail :  

Name : Jamie20919, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 20, City : FLint, State : MI Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dominique
    Participant
    When I'm in a public restroom and don't want to sit on the toilet seat, I pull down my pants and squat to pee - and it usually gets all over me! I feel like a big freak because I look like I had a big accident and pissed all over myself, which is basically what I did. So that's a good question...

User Detail :  

Name : Dominique, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 17, City : Takoma Park, State : MD Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, 

Fiona
    Participant
    Believe it or not, there's actually a whole book on 'How to Crap in the Woods', published in Canada, I believe. The Mountain Equipment Co-operative used to sell it (but I haven't seen it in their catalogue recently). I think it said to find two fallen trees close to each other, rest your feet on one and support your weight on the other.

User Detail :  

Name : Fiona, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Bath, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

JC31131
    Participant
    Part of the ability to pee without getting your socks wet is muscle control. Women living in developed countries, who have had children, often find that they suffer from 'wetting' when they cough; this usually occurs after child birth but can afflict you again in later life. This used not to be a problem because squatting was the norm. Squatting to pee induces natural muscle control - it makes peeing easier. The modern lavatory has its draw-backs! If you're the sort who finds themselves out and about, away from modern bathroom facilities, you will develop a natural control. You can enhance this by doing pelvic floor muscle exercises - clenching your pelvic muscles and drawing yourself upwards whilst seated. Only do this in the office if you're able to not pull faces when you do - otherwise you'll give yourself away!

User Detail :  

Name : JC31131, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 36, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : Voluntary Sector Manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Kiki
    It's a learning process. Generally quite easy but in the winter time an annoyance 'cause of the heavy clothing. When I was a little girl I peed all over my shoes, but when I got older, my hips naturally developed toward making babies and the squatting got easier. In puberty the hips start to spread so that it is easier to give birth. (easIER, NOT EASY!. But in no way as easy as you boys have it! You don't have to worry about the 'sticky-sandal-situation', you only have to check where the wind blows...

User Detail :  

Name : Kiki, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 26, City : Helsinki, State : CA Country : Finland, Occupation : photographer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Molly
    Participant
    While I haven't had the good fortune to have to pee in the woods in a long while, I have been a squatter in public potties for many years. And the proper squat to prevent an embarrassment is great for the thighs and buns.

User Detail :  

Name : Molly, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 40, City : Greensboro, State : NC Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Naomi
    Participant
    It depends how strong your thigh muscles are! If you can squat easily, it's not hard at all. But some women have also perfected the art of peeing standing up - my three-year-old daughter can do that - although you have to be wearing a skirt. Squatting in trousers is hard, too. I think skirts were invented to allow women to pee easily!

User Detail :  

Name : Naomi, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 37, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

CY19194
    Participant
    On all fours, backwards (facing up), hands behind me, so it could drain down and not forward. Or my husband held me up while I leaned backward the same way. Once got chiggers that way. I stay away from situations like that now. If there's no bathroom within walking distance, I don't go there.

User Detail :  

Name : CY19194, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 40, City : Memphis, State : TN Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Jennifer M
    Participant
    Squat and tilt your pelvis back a little. If you're lucky, find an incline and point your behind towards the downhill side. That way you never have to worry about it getting on your shoes!

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer M, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 30, City : Chattanooga, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : student again!, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

L
    So! You're the one! I have a theory that the reason that toilet seats are so dirty is because of all the women who are 'hovering' because they are worried about how dirty the toilet seat is. Have a seat, Ladies.

User Detail :  

Name : L, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : Missoula, State : MT Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Laura31309
    Participant
    I always get pee all over myself when I squat. It's so annoying. I have found, though, that you can actually do it while sitting on the ground without getting any on you, and even if you do, it's easier to wipe pee off your skin than your clothes.

User Detail :  

Name : Laura31309, Gender : F, Age : 21, City : Melbourne, State : NA Country : Australia, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.