Holocaust doubters…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Marissa
    Participant
    To Jewish people: What is your reaction when people say the Holocaust did not happen?

User Detail :  

Name : Marissa, Gender : F, Age : 15, City : Cleveland, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : student, 

Mark K.
    Participant
    I have yet to encounter such a person. If I did, I would respond vehemently. People who hold that opinion need to be educated, not hated.

User Detail :  

Name : Mark K., Gender : M, Religion : Jewish, City : San Francisco Bay Area, State : CA Country : United States, 

mrs-slocolms-pussy
    Participant
    I would ask whether or not they are disappointed.

User Detail :  

Name : mrs-slocolms-pussy, City : lancing, State : IN Country : New Zealand, 

Robert-L
    Participant
    Speaking as a non-Jew, I would say that anyone who doubted the Holocaust was ignorant and generally not worth continuing a conversation with.

User Detail :  

Name : Robert-L, Gender : M, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Nahani
    Participant
    I don't doubt it, I just remind them that it wasn't the only one that ever happened. There have been others, done by and to other ethic groups of almost every country, since the beginning of time. Many are still going on that we might not hear of on the local or national news It doesn't make any of them right, of course, but simply stated, it was not the only one and probably won't be the last.

User Detail :  

Name : Nahani, Gender : F, Religion : Native American, Age : 50, City : Toronto, Ontario, State : NA Country : Canada, 

Sarah
    If the Holocaust did not happen, what happened to my grandparents' parents? What happened to their siblings? Their friends? Did my grandparents just make up their horrible stories? How do they explain the 'disappearance' of millions of people?

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah, Gender : F, Religion : Jewish, Age : 27, City : Baltimore, State : MD Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
    it makes me so mad because my great grandfather,great grandmother and my grandfather had to flee gremany from it and they weren't even jewish they just thought it was wronge. People just think that if they weren't there then it didn't effect them and they don't care well people need to open their eyes and realise the world around them.

User Detail :  

Name : Kris, Alberta, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Edmonton, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : na, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Danielle27228
    Participant
    If the Holocaust didn't happen, how can people explain all of the evidence in the form of photographs of startving and dying people at the camps? To remind you, computers did not exist in the 40's to fraud a photograph...

User Detail :  

Name : Danielle27228, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 18, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Felice
    Participant
    As a Jewish person I would have to walk away before becoming sick. Then I would go back and try to explain and convince them all while holding back tears for thier ignorance.

User Detail :  

Name : Felice, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Religion : Jewish, Age : 19, City : Boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.