Holding out/Quick Draw

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mickey M.
    Participant
    Maybe it's because I'm young, but does anyone else have this problem? I usually climax within five strokes aftering entering. I'm getting quite a rep around here, too, to say the least. I think it might be because of frequent masturbation when I was younger (and now). Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

User Detail :  

Name : Mickey M., Gender : M, Religion : Catholic, Age : 18, City : Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Longshoreman, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

M.K.
    Participant
    Don't stroke! Seriously, lie still for a while, chat to her (she won't mind if she's less excited than you - which seems likely). And !dont worry about it!

User Detail :  

Name : M.K., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 31, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : Technical School, 

Marlene22123
    Participant
    If that were to be a result of frequent masturbation, every guy would be just like you. You are normal. There are lots of guys like you. I think it is a result of having less experience. But don't worry, practice makes perfect - you are only 18 and still have time to master your skills. The more you worry about it, the worse you will get. What you need is a nice, caring lady. Once you enter into a monogamous relationship with someone you care about, these 'problems' fade away. Trust me.

User Detail :  

Name : Marlene22123, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 24, City : Los Angeles, State : CA Country : United States, 

Andrew
    Participant
    Young men have a hard time pacing themselves. On the other hand, their erections return more quickly after orgasm. I doubt frequent masturbation is the cause of your problem. If anything, you might want to try masturbating before having sex in an attempt to slow yourself down.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Huntington, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Reporter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

RJ
    Participant
    Buy an over-the-counter desensitizer, such as "Maintain." Pause after every few 'strokes' for kisses, etc.

User Detail :  

Name : RJ, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 50, City : New York, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : computer programmer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

M.K.
    Participant
    That's good advice. Artificial aids are a problem, though, being embarrassing, cumbersome and not always at hand. I have heard that if you clench every time you pee, intermittently stopping the flow, you can train your muscles to the extent of making orgasms voluntary.

User Detail :  

Name : M.K., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 31, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : Technical School, 

Jennifer R.
    Participant
    I've heard that a man might come quickly the first time, but if there is a second time, he'll last longer. Maybe you should masturbate before a date if you know you'll be making love later. Also, when you feel you're going to ejaculate, pull out and have your partner squeeze your penis just below the head, or do it yourself. You may still have an orgasm, but you'll probably not ejaculate, and you'll probably stay hard. _________________

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer R., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Humanist, Age : 29, City : Saint Paul, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Writer/Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Mike20397
    Participant
    Age has a lot to do with it and things will slow down in time, but there is something you could try if you aren't to embarrassed to visit your local adult bookstore. Purchase a rubber 'cockring'. This looks like a rounded, rubber washer and is worn around the base of the penis and the scrotum. Find one that fits tightly enough to constrict (but not too much). You may find that this will make you a little slower on the draw!

User Detail :  

Name : Mike20397, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Humanist, Age : 41, City : Santa Cruz, State : CA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.