Helping a woman have an intercourse orgasm

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Michael C.
    Participant
    I asked my girlfriend if she has ever been able to have an orgasm solely through intercourse, and she said no. We usually engage in oral sex and masturbation (which I enjoy doing with her very much) as part of being intimate so that she can achieve orgasm. Is there any way I can help her achieve a climax solely through intercourse? She has told me my size is exactly perfect for her (I am not too big, not too small) and she feels very comfortable with me inside her. I am very gentle with her, and she really likes that. Physically, she is a voluptuous, larger lady. We usually are intimate missionary-style with me kneeling in front of her while she is on her back and raising her legs, or me entering her from behind while she is on hands and knees. I would love to be able to do this for her because I know she would enjoy it very much.

User Detail :  

Name : Michael C., Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Visually impaired, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 41, City : Harvey, State : LA Country : United States, 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.