Handling matters properly

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Jeff G.
    Participant
    There is nothing better for a guy than to receive a hand-job. But women just don't seem to get it. Why is it that they can't ever seem to 'handle' things properly?

User Detail :  

Name : Jeff G., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 28, City : Cedar Rapids, State : IA Country : United States, Occupation : Computer Consultant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Mark Bentley
    Participant
    There is no one way for things to be handled properly; it's different for every man. Some like it slow and gentle, others like it fast and rough. Not to mention the fact that not every guy would agree that a hand-job is the ultimate! Take time to communicate with your partner about what you want/like, and you might get it!

User Detail :  

Name : Mark Bentley, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : UFMCC - Cathedral of Hope, Age : 39, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Financial analyst, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Ally31444
    Participant
    Women don't have penises, therefore they don't understand how to stimulate one. I've never had a man give me a proper hand job - or oral sex, for that matter!

User Detail :  

Name : Ally31444, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 29, City : Tempe, State : AZ Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 

Karen26772
    Participant
    My husband and I have a phenomenal sex life, and somehow it doesn't involve hand jobs or even oral sex. Heavens, imagine that. He doesn't like it, either - thinks it's a bit embarrassing really, too animal, so there you have it. He likes a good rub here and there when he's fully dressed. So before you say 'It's the ultimate,' remember your audience - YOUR partner, and no one else. If you'll talk to her about it, kindly help her learn what you want; you'll at least have a chance of getting what you want.

User Detail :  

Name : Karen26772, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 33, City : Baltimore, State : MD Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Cari M.
    Participant
    WOMEN HAVE TROUBLE WITH THIS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT Women have trouble with this because we are not able to get in the position that allows for us to get the proper angle on things (or should I say thing?). Coming at it from the side is very awkward for those of us with little upper-body strength.

User Detail :  

Name : Cari M., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : Homemaker, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Debbie Williams
    Participant
    WOMEN ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR PROUDNESS ESPECIALLY IN SEX. IT TAKES US TIME TO PERFORM SOME OF THOSE FREAKY POSITIONS ON OUR LOVERS, MAINLY BECAUSE WE REALLY DON'T KNOW IF HE WILL LIKE IT OR IF HE WILL PUT IT OUT IN OPEN. IN OTHER WORDS GIVE HER TIME WHEN SHE'S READY FOR THAT LEVEL SHE'LL COME AROUND ESPECIALLY IF YOUR WORTH IT.

User Detail :  

Name : Debbie Williams, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 18, City : Miami, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Amanda
    Participant
    As mintioned before, every girl likes it different. As for the guys I have been with and have given hand jobs, they all are very different in what they want. Some want more attention on the top verses the base and vice versa. Some want other things handled as well, where as for some guys, that doesnt' do anything for them. If you do want something changed, talk to your partner, communicate during it, but be nice about it. Slip in a comment such as, that feels really great (compliemnt), can you speed up a little (instruction) oh yeh, that's it (compliment). She wont even think twice about it you telling her, and she will keep a memory of how you like it.

User Detail :  

Name : Amanda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 18, City : Dayton, State : OH Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Michelle
    Participant
    have often wondered what the proper method is for a woman to perform a hand job on a man. I have also been told that there are areas of a man's penis that are extremely sensitive and easily tickled if not handled correctly, so that idea has often caused me to avoid doing the act. I don't want to cause discomfort. Could you please tell us women how it should be done? Thanks... Michelle

User Detail :  

Name : Michelle, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30, City : Cedar Rapids, State : IA Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Jennifer R.
    Participant
    I know that in the past, before I actually asked about it, and before I had experience with sex of any kind, I assumed that men preferred oral or vaginal to manual sex. Therefore, I never really offered. When I did finally have a man ask me for a handjob, I didn't do it very well, because I was afraid of squeezing too hard. In my ignorance, I was confusing the pain of firm contact with testicles with firm contact on the penis itself. I don't know if all men are like this, but I didn't know that I could squeeze hard. Maybe your lady friend just doesn't know how, or where, or what. You should tell her exactly what you need.

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer R., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Humanist, Age : 29, City : Saint Paul, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Writer/Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Josie29156
    Participant
    Because we can't empathize or know what it feels like. Why don't you tell us how?

User Detail :  

Name : Josie29156, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 39, City : Cardiff, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

GordonR
    Guys give better hand jobs and blowjobs. That's just the way it is. Some women learn, though.

User Detail :  

Name : GordonR, City : Salt Lake City, State : UT Country : United States, 
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.