Guys’ fantasies revealed?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rick
    Participant
    Girls: If you could, would you want to know what guys you know have fantasized about you?

User Detail :  

Name : Rick, Gender : M, Age : 55, City : Philadelphia, State : PA Country : United States, 

Erin
    Participant
    No way. I am in a long-term relationship, and what he fantasizes about is his. If he's thinking about other women, I would rather not know because truly, I only fantasize about him. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but that's me.

User Detail :  

Name : Erin, Age : 30, City : San Francisco, State : CA Country : United States, 

Ann L. Lowenstein
    Participant
    I myself have sometimes been curious, I must admit.

User Detail :  

Name : Ann L. Lowenstein, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Animist, Age : 37, City : K.C., State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : Administrative Assistant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    Depends on how I feel about the guy. The best way for a guy to broach the subject with a woman is by saying something like, "I think about you a lot" or "I dream of you sometimes". Both are romantic, potentially. If she picks up on it and says, "What exactly do you think about?" take it slow until her responses indicated that she wants to hear about sexual details; otherwise the response is probabaly "Ewww!"

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

SeanC.
    Participant
    I work in an English school in Taipei, Taiwan, and I've heard the way some of my male colleagues speak about their female students. Being a male myself, their comments, though not overly sexual, should they be heard by the female students, would most likely contribute to a huge decline in female enrollment. So, no, most girls probably would not want to know what their male companions fantasise about them.

User Detail :  

Name : SeanC., Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 31, City : Taipei, State : NA Country : Taiwan, Occupation : English proliferator, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.