Goodness without Faith

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

M-P-B
    Participant
    I love my family, friends and neighbors. I live joyfully, honestly and peacefully. I am not a Christian. Do Protestant Christians believe I am going to hell? Does my choice of faith damn me regardless of my decency?
    Original Code RE113. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : M-P-B, City : Medford, State : NJ Country : United States, 

Rico
    There's a perfect story for you to check out. The story of the Rich Young Man; Matthew 19:16-30. This story is very applicable to your situation. It teaches us that good works don't really mean anything unless we have faith. The epistle of James explains the idea of faith and works rather well in chapter 2:14-26. Paul tells us in Romans 3:10 that there are none righteous not even one. We all need salvation from our sins. I've been redeemed and it's great. The whole book of Romans does and excellent job explaining the Christian faith. Christ has set me free and he can do the same for you.

User Detail :  

Name : Rico, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Religious Science, Age : 21, City : Buckhorn, State : NE Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.