Girlfriend had lesbian encounters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mike M.
    Participant
    I am in a relationship with a woman who has had lesbian experiences. She tells me I am great in bed. She tells me the only way she can have an orgasm is by oral sex or other means. But one time I felt her ejaculation come out, but she didn't recognize it. My question is, do lesbian experiences make a woman ignorant about or unfamiliar with experiences with a man?

User Detail :  

Name : Mike M., Gender : M, Age : 18, City : Huber Heights, State : OH Country : United States, 

Danielle27233
    Participant
    Believe me, if she says she didn't have an orgasm, she didn't. She would know. What you might have felt is just her natural lubrication or something.

User Detail :  

Name : Danielle27233, Gender : F, City : Somewhere, State : NJ Country : United States, 

Rhiannon
    Many women cannot have orgasms through intercourse alone. Some studies even indicate that the majority of women do not have orgasms through intercourse alone. This has nothing to do with whether your girlfriend likes women, and it has nothing to do with you. Biologically, it's just harder for many women to have orgasms than it is for men. Unlike men, intercourse isn't an experience that brings women the most direct clitoral stimulation. There's a lot of mythology out there about female orgasms. Freud believed there were two kinds of female orgasms, clitoral ones, which he called 'immature,' and vaginal ones, caused by intercourse, which he called 'mature.' This is a load of bull, as all female orgasms originate in the clitoris, even when they are caused by intercourse. Please don't join the ranks of insensitive men who make women feel bad because they have 'incorrect' orgasms. If oral sex brings her to orgasm, then do it. And no, she's not ignorant about her sexuality. Women understand our own experiences, which sometimes are different from men's, so please don't assume she's 'ignorant' if she doesn't respond to you sexually the way you expect.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhiannon, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 29, City : Eden Prairie, State : MN Country : United States, Occupation : Professor, Social class : Middle class, 

Priscilla30274
    Participant
    I can see that you are trying to understand your girlfriend's position, but it also sounds like you're saying you know more than she does about how and when she has an orgasm. Her perspective is the only one that matters in terms of whether she has an orgasm. Experiences with women do not necessarily make women get less out of experiences with men, if the women are bisexual. However, if your girlfriend is a lesbian, then she would not be interested in men sexually, so this seems unlikely. The other possibility is that she is not sure at the moment. I can tell you I fluctuate between being interested in men or women or both.

User Detail :  

Name : Priscilla30274, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 23, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

hey!
    I have an amazing boyfriend and he is totally comfortable with my bisexuality he loves the stories and he can both check out women in public places. In bed it is so good he has the magic touch but i still want a women sometimes the women know how women feel.

User Detail :  

Name : hey!, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 16, City : hollywood, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.