Getting to the Bare Bones

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

J-M
    Participant
    I have neighbors who are naturists, and I have a number of questions: Do nudists check each other out? What is it like being the children of nudists? Does it bother them? When I was a teenager I was a walking hormone. I am sure it is that way with teenage nudists as well, so is it more difficult for them to maintain control with all of it out there? Also, does it bother nudists to be in the presence of non-nudists who are clothed but who may be checking them out nonetheless? My husband and I have gone clothed to two of my neighbors' events, and I have to say my eyes have wandered, and I know my husband's have, too.
    Original Code GD30. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : J-M, Gender : F, Age : 34, City : N/A, State : CA Country : United States, 

Lazarus
    As a naturist of many years, I agree with S.D.'s response (Original Archives). Visiting a nude resort is a wonderful way of becoming comfortable with your body as it is. As a way of trying to answer most of your questions in a nutshell, I'll relate how my initial fears were answered. Some friends first discussed visiting a nude resort at a get-together. The husband of a nudist couple present offered to pay any person $20 who could stare at his wife's pubic area without looking away for 5 minutes. (We were all clothed.) His wife then took off her clothes and we started timing as we discussed a possible visit to a resort. Although several men tried, nobody won the $20; they all were distracted during the normal conversation. I would be happy to discuss all of your questions in detail if you wish to contact me directly.

User Detail :  

Name : Lazarus, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Unitarian, Age : 41, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Sales, Education level : 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.