Getting the Sack at the Grocery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nancy-H20246
    Participant
    I work with a guy in a food store. He is younger than me. There is a rule that no employees can date each other. I'm 38 and he's 25. He asked me once if I would like to go out with him. What should I say or do?
    Original Code O24. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click "to respond" below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Nancy-H20246, Gender : F, Age : 38, City : Port St Lucie, State : FL Country : United States, 

Andrew
    Participant
    You have two questions to ask yourself. First, how important is this job at the food store? Is it your career? Do you love it? If things went wrong between you and this guy, would it be a big deal for you to find a different job? The second question - and the more important one - is, Do you want to go out with this guy? Once you answer those questions, you can probably figure out what to do. For what it's worth, I met my wife where we both still work.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 34, City : Huntington, State : NY Country : United States, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.