Garbage breath

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jost
    Participant
    I love all the people of the world, but why do some of them have breath that smells like hot garbage?

User Detail :  

Name : Jost, City : Hayward, State : CA Country : United States, 

Daria
    Participant
    I'm guessing that they don't brush their teeth.

User Detail :  

Name : Daria, Gender : F, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, 

Jason O.
    Participant
    Having some friends with truly foul breath, I've always associated it less with garbage and more with some sort of throat infection. Ever notice that it smells more like those little throat buggers you some times cough up?

User Detail :  

Name : Jason O., Gender : M, City : Kankakee, State : IL Country : United States, 

Annie D.
    Participant
    It's not the most interesting question I've seen on this site. However, a quick answer: halitosis, gum disease, poor nutrition or even the use of some natural supplements, such as garlic, can cause this. Offer the offender a stick of gum or a mint, if you are in the position to do so.

User Detail :  

Name : Annie D., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 50, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : copy editor, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Charlemagne
    Participant
    Fuck you Carter. I want to know why you have suck ass-breath.

User Detail :  

Name : Charlemagne, City : Nashville, State : TN Country : United States, 

Gellybean
    Participant
    It's possibly just a difference in diet. Have you thought that maybe your breath smells bad to them, too?

User Detail :  

Name : Gellybean, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Emily-W25357
    Participant
    That was the funniest question I've ever read on this site.

User Detail :  

Name : Emily-W25357, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 20, City : Fairfax, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Daniel
    Participant
    This is a matter of hygiene and although it may seem that it is isolated to those from certain parts of the world it isn't. Many people attribute Arabs, Indians and Asian people with having bad breath. I have met many white and Latino people with horrendous breath, especially when it comes to Mexicans after eating chili and Italians smelling like garlic. Asians and Arabs may eat spicy foods that make their breath stink. Obviously what they eat is a choice, and not a genetic predisposition. Keep in mind that most people eat outside of the home, especially if they are working during lunchtime. And few people bring toothbrushes with them to work or as they run their errands during the day. So remember the next time a foreign person speaks to you and his breath stinks. Consider his diet, and the fact that he probably does not walk around all day with mouthwash and/or toothpaste to use everytime he eats. Consider those things and offer him a mint.

User Detail :  

Name : Daniel, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Religion : Secular Humanist, Age : 23, City : Queens, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Reporter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.