Finding a man

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Katie-J
    Participant
    How do I get a man to notice and fall in love with me?

User Detail :  

Name : Katie-J, Gender : F, Religion : Lutheran, City : Munster, State : IN Country : United States, 
    If you want to be noticed, there has to be an open dialogue. Women who do not return phone calls and respond to letters are the ones who strike out. Falling in love takes much time. Be patient.

User Detail :  

Name : Christopher D., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : Arlington, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Dan27146
    Participant
    I believe there's someone out there for all of us who truly want someone. Your special person will come along eventually, and will notice and fall in love with you without any extra help. Your job is to keep yourself visible, presentable and always open-minded to new relationships.

User Detail :  

Name : Dan27146, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 22, City : La Salle, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, 

Andrew
    Participant
    If there's a man you're interested, don't wait for him to notice you. Take the initiative. Many men are relieved to be asked out, and it's no harder for a woman to make the first move than it is for a man. Waiting for someone to notice you can take a long time, no matter what your gender is.

User Detail :  

Name : Andrew, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 35, City : Huntington, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Reporter, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Kim
    You can't really make anyone fall for you. It takes time, patience and mostly being yourself. At the right time and place, it will happen. Just be patient. Don't rush for love. Love will find you. Just enjoy life and live it to the fullest. Love will come and find you.

User Detail :  

Name : Kim, Gender : F, City : Knoxville, State : TN Country : United States, 

PW30323
    Participant
    Step 1: If you see a potentially interesting man, go and talk to him. Step 2: If he still seems interesting, ask him out on a date. Need I go on?

User Detail :  

Name : PW30323, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 33, City : Sydney, State : NA Country : Australia, Occupation : I.T., Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.