Feeling your age?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Natalie-W
    Participant
    My question is for the elderly: Is your self-image that of a person your current age? Or do you think of yourself as though you were younger? At 33, I still imagine myself as I was at 25, the height of my glory years.
    Original Code A7. Click here to see responses from the original archives.

User Detail :  

Name : Natalie-W, Gender : F, Age : 33, City : Orchard Lake, State : MI Country : United States, 

Harvey G.
    If we're taking a poll, I'm 55 and don't feel (or think of myself) as a day over 30. I sure wish I had those years to live over again!

User Detail :  

Name : Harvey G., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 55, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Writer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

JAMES-BARBER
    Participant
    I read somewhere people feel the age they were at their peak. This included attitudes, and dress sense to a smaller degree. Thus those feeling 25 at 35 peaked at 25. The answer must therefore be that one must strive to enrich their life at all stages. I find pushing myself to keep a contemporary view of life and overlaying my opinions with my experience of life keep me up to date and respected. After all, I'd like to grow old gracefully!

User Detail :  

Name : JAMES-BARBER, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 35, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.