Feeling a man’s ejaculation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Alan29000
    Participant
    Do women feel it inside their vagina when a man ejaculates? I never get a straight answer. If so, is it pleasurable?

User Detail :  

Name : Alan29000, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : Tulsa, State : OK Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Sheri R.
    Participant
    I can only speak from my experience. I have felt it once - the sensation of something coming out of my husband's penis. Was it pleasurable? No, it was weird. It felt like someone peeing on my insides. On other occasions, I have felt his penis pulsate while ejaculating. That felt good, not great because I knew sex was pretty much over at that point, but good. I know some women don't ever feel anything like that. It helps to be really excited and if you want your woman to feel these things, you can't pound into her like crazy, it has to be slower and easy. Personally, I prefer it that way but I know some men just go for it.

User Detail :  

Name : Sheri R., Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 41, City : san francisco, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Michelle20562
    Participant
    I'm sure it differs with each woman, but from my experience, it is easily felt when a man ejaculates inside the vagina. It is a very interesting feeling, but the pleasure experienced is purely emotional.

User Detail :  

Name : Michelle20562, Gender : F, City : Miami, State : FL Country : United States, 

Missy20504
    Participant
    If you mean do we feel the fluid moving, no. The exciting and sometimes erotic part of it is feeling the rest of his body react as he ejaculates. Women can definitely feel muscle tenseness, wherever it may occur.

User Detail :  

Name : Missy20504, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 34, City : Somewhere, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Ann-P
    Participant
    It all depends on the man and how powerful his ejaculation is. Sometimes it feels like a pulsation and sometimes it feels like nothing. Usually, you can feel it if a man hasn't had sex in awhile.

User Detail :  

Name : Ann-P, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 25, City : Odessa, State : TX Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

T27554
    Participant
    Yes. And yes. With only one qualification: If the amount of sperm is tiny and doesn't really gush out, I have noticed nothing. However, I suspect that may be a very individual and not at all representative answer. I really do not know if other women feel a man ejaculate.

User Detail :  

Name : T27554, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 32, City : Munich, State : NA Country : Germany, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, 

Marijke22264
    Participant
    It depends on the situation. From personal experience, sans condom, I have been able to feel my boyfriend's ejaculation. At other times I couldn't. It can be a pleasurable feeling, I guess. It feels like hot wet juice hitting your insides.

User Detail :  

Name : Marijke22264, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : white/Asian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 18, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Leah26115
    Participant
    It definitely depends on whether the guy is wearing a condom. Sometimes the man's penis will jerk when he ejaculates, and the woman can feel that, but it is often difficult to detect if the man is wearing a condom. If he doesn't wear a condom, it's a lot easier because you're suddenly inundated with messy gooey stuff, you know?

User Detail :  

Name : Leah26115, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 22, City : Salt Lake City, State : UT Country : United States, Occupation : unemployed, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Kayla
    Yes, you feel it a little and only after you stand or he has done it for the second or third time in one sexual episode. No, it is not pleasurable.

User Detail :  

Name : Kayla, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Disability : Blind, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Native American, Age : 18, City : Milwaukee, State : WI Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 

dannielle
    Participant
    I'm not sure they're going to allow me to say this, but yes, a woman can feel pulsing when the penis is ejaculating - or at least that is what is feels like from my point of view.

User Detail :  

Name : dannielle, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : bicurious/straight, Race : dutch/spanish/caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 28, City : kitchener, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : photo lab technician, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

Kerri
    Is it pleasurable? You'll get a different answer with different reasons from every woman. It's only been within the past five years that I've realized I can 'tune in' to the sensations in my vagina. I've had three lovers in that time, one of which had a very powerful ejaculation. I could feel it, but it didn't really do much for me. It merely meant the end of our romp.

My last boyfriend had a very watery ejacuation. I could not feel it, and it generally tended to be very messy. My current boyfriend's penis swells before he ejaculates. I can feel his ejacuation, and it has, on occasion, been the cause of my orgasm. I'm not certain this progression was entirely due to the differences in the men. I've explored my sexuality in the last five years and have come to enjoy the mental and emotional aspects of a healthy sex life. My boyfriend's ejaculation excites me in more than just a physical way.

User Detail :  

Name : Kerri, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Chicago suburbs, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Government/Clerical, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 
    I can definitely feel when my husband ejaculates inside of me. Right before he does, his penis sort of vibrates and then I can feel the semen. It feels like warm water...but only briefly. There isn't enough to really feel the sensation of something gushing. However, I do feel it and it is a wonderful feeling...this is very different for each person though...hope it helps!

User Detail :  

Name : Cassandra Dawkins, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 28, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Proj. Manager, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Billie Jo
    Yes women can feel a man ejaculating in them. I know that I can it feels all warm and a sudden rush of wetness. I like it and find it makes me feel closer to my husband.

User Detail :  

Name : Billie Jo, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 27, City : West Bloomfield, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : nursing, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

Melissa20772
    Participant
    You know what honestly, Ive probably felt a guy ejaculate like 5 times but barely....And when I did feel it It was pleasurable... not physically but like mentally/emotionally...to know that we were both cumming at the same time. But besides those few time ive never really felt it... although I do have female freinds that tell me they feel it everytime...So I guess the answer is every Female is different

User Detail :  

Name : Melissa20772, City : Antioch, State : CA Country : United States, 

Peaches
    Participant
    Until recently, I never could feel when he ejaculated in me. When I would use my hand on him, I could feel it. But now I can tell he's ejaculating because his penis will pulsate inside of me. But as far as the sperm feeling good inside or whatever, no.

User Detail :  

Name : Peaches, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Muslim, Age : 25, City : glen burnie, State : MD Country : United States, Occupation : Homemaker, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.