Fat woman and sex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ano
    Participant
    I have only dated thin women but I had one experience with a woman that was a little heavy. It was the best sex I ever had. Do fatter woman have more plush vaginas? If so,,,, they got to get this info out there.

User Detail :  

Name : Ano, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 39, City : Haz, State : PA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class, 

ShirleyAvery
    Participant
    I can't speak for all buxom women, but I have larger breasts since I'm heavier and proud of 'em! I'm not sure what a "plush vagina" is. If it's one surrounded by more fat, it might enclose the penis more in certain positions. Don't know for sure. Since heavier women are looked down on by society (mostly other women), we appreciate men who appreciate us and that adds to our enthusiasm and performance for men like you. Just Curious

User Detail :  

Name : ShirleyAvery, Gender : F, Disability : none, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Jewish, Age : 52, City : st. louis, State : MO Country : United States, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dot
    Participant
    So I guess for the guy it depends on whether they want more enthusiasm and athleticism or a "plusher" vagina. Some guys like heavier girls, some don't.

User Detail :  

Name : Dot, Gender : Female, Age : none, City : L.A., State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.