Farting fetish

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Jennifer S.
    Participant
    My hubby, on occasion, will ask me to fart for him. I don't mind, but I was wondering: how many people are interested in this odd fetish?

User Detail :  

Name : Jennifer S., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 31, City : Springfield, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : accountant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Jack21210
    Participant
    Let's see. Where are you when he asks? If you are having fun naked, where is his head? Does he savor the aroma or does he enjoy the music? Have you ever sat on him and farted? Have you ever farted in his mouth? Does he LIGHT farts? Now, consider these questions and evaluate how odd he really is.

User Detail :  

Name : Jack21210, Gender : M, City : Erlanger, State : KY Country : United States, 

therocdoc24745
    Participant
    None Deary, Your hubby`s just WEIRD!

User Detail :  

Name : therocdoc24745, City : aurora, State : CO Country : United States, 

Chris
    Many people worry if their fetishes are 'odd,' but sexuality is one of the beautiful aspects of human diversity. So the real question is, does his farting bother you? If you enjoy it, whether it is because you enjoy doing it or enjoy giving him pleasure by doing it, then you're both perfectly fine, if a little unconventional. However, no one should ever have sex that makes them feel 'bad' or 'weird' - so if you don't like it, tell him. Also understand he may have a fetish called 'scat' in the colliquial - he may find excrement sexual exciting. If this fetish bothers you, you may want to have an honest conversation about it with your partner. Remember, the largest sexual organ of the human body is the brain.

User Detail :  

Name : Chris, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 24, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : student/teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Dave
    Participant
    It could be anything other than a fetish. The fact that you're a woman may lend interest by that social legend, 'ladies do not fart'. He may just be reminding himself that we're all in the same boat in regard to farts. The other thing to consider is that he actually finds it amusing (as many people do) when somebody farts. This amusement may be particularly amplified if you're known to be very prim when not alone in his company. I'd say let 'er rip and throw any regrets to the wind. If he pulls out a book of matches, however, I'd move away a few feet.

User Detail :  

Name : Dave, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 42, City : Mukilteo, State : WA Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 

Lee
    I have a big fart fetish. Every time I hear a woman in public accidentally fart out loud, I get an erection. Especially if it stinks. I have a bathroom door next to my office, and when women go in, I will sometime secretly listen as they urinate or poop. I can't explain it, but perhaps it's because women are very secretive about their own bodily functions. I just seem to get turned on when women let out farts. When I was 10 or 11, my sister used to fart in my face as a joke; I always pretended to hate it, but deep down I was aroused by her ass in my face and secretly I would try to inhale as much of her aroma as possible. When she was not around, I would find dirty panties and look for skid marks or one with her aroma and smell them. Have you spoken to anyone else like me?

User Detail :  

Name : Lee, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Asian, Religion : Christian, Age : 36, City : Chattanooga, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : driver, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class, 

Jerry
    Participant
    Your hubby is pretty weird, all right. However, if you are really bi, then he is no more weird than you, since both seem a little off-kilter to me. But I could be wrong.

User Detail :  

Name : Jerry, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Episcopalian, Age : 58, City : Jacksonville, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Retired Business Exec, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Tom24085
    Participant
    Have to admit, the idea turns me on tremendously. The louder the better. Absolutely no idea why it appeals so much. Does your husband like to watch you poo as well? That's my favorite fetish.

User Detail :  

Name : Tom24085, Gender : M, City : London, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, 

Joshua
    Participant
    shit sniffing is where I draw the line!

User Detail :  

Name : Joshua, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Bakersfield, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : no, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

David
    Participant
    that is uncommon, just cause it FEELS good, doesn't mean it IS good. i mean listen to this. 'my husband like when I fart'? in an ideal world..that is crazy.

User Detail :  

Name : David, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Nigerian, Religion : Non-Denominational, Age : 21, City : Fontana, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper class, 

Alex26133
    Participant
    I don't know what's funnier, you farting at hubby or the responses over here ... but since farting obviously is socially not accepted (understandably, specifically if you guys eat loads of garlic) I think just let go and be happy that he doesn't ask you to do any other interesting stuff. Does he not? :-)

User Detail :  

Name : Alex26133, Gender : F, Disability : Deaf, Race : Native Hawaiian, Religion : Pagan, Age : 83, City : San Francisco, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Professional wrestling, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Upper middle class, 

Mattizzle
    Participant
    my ex girlfriend used to fart around me. i think it was more so because we were comfortable with eachother. if i am in a relationship with a girl and she farts around me, its fine by me. because i know she can act herself and not keep anything from me.

User Detail :  

Name : Mattizzle, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 20, City : adelaide, State : NA Country : Australia, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class, 

A-S
    Participant
    I have known more than one person who have this peculiar fetish. If farting makes you feel uncomfortable, I'm sure your hubby would agree to a compromise: your squeezing a whoopee cushion during sex.

User Detail :  

Name : A-S, City : Des Moines, State : IA Country : United States, 

calinda
    that's my only question. I'm not trying to pass any kind of judgement on you or anything else. I just really would like to try and understand what about this would turn you on? If you can explain it to me because I know sometimes we don't even understand ourselves.

User Detail :  

Name : calinda, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 26, City : boston, State : MA Country : United States, Occupation : administration, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Michael C.
    Participant
    (yforum: Please do not use my full name because this is an embarrassing subject) Jennifer: I have a big fart fetish. I can't explain why, but I do like women to sit on my face and do that. I like the sound and the smell. For me, I think part of it is that a woman's fanny is my favorite part of her anatomy. And during sex, the senses are heightened, so things that normally might seem gross take on a pleasureable aspect. I do not have a fetish for urine or feces; that to me is gross! lol

User Detail :  

Name : Michael C., Gender : Male, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Disability : Visually impaired, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 41, City : Harvey, State : LA Country : United States, 
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.