Even if I close my eyes, it doesn’t help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Latoya
    My girlfriend is more than 800 miles away. We hardly see each other. We are in love but can't help the distance factor right now. I'm seeing someone else but there is no love involved. Well, not on my side - she says she's in love with me. I hang around her because she does everything for me/spoils me. I love the attention. But, she always wants to touch, kiss and have sex. I don't want to. In fact, I hate the thought. Once, I allowed her to go down on me while I thought of my girlfriend and she wanted me to return the favor. I was drunk, so I did. Even though I was thinking of my girlfriend, I was still repulsed by it. I know I'm leading her on but I can't help it. I love her company but not in the intimate fashion. How do I tell her without hurting her feelings? And how do I keep her doing things for me without her expecting anything sexual in return?

User Detail :  

Name : Latoya, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Black/African American, Age : 25, City : Bronx, State : NY Country : United States, 

Sarah28130
    Participant
    You're cheating, and your girlfriend would be upset if she found out.

User Detail :  

Name : Sarah28130, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, City : Somewhere, State : NA Country : Canada, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.