Ejaculation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Joe
    Participant
    Please dont think me a pervert by describing this in such detail. I just really want to get an answer:

Up until I was 29 or so, my ejaculation has always been intense. Distance and volume was substantial - until now. With or without partners, I also have masturbated most of my life. Without a partner, averaging once a day. With a partner, maybe around once every other day. I'm 34 now, been married three years and have sex with my wife, on average, twice a month. (But that's another problem.) I still masturbate with the same frequency, and the physical pleasure is still just as intense. It doesn't seem to matter how long or how short of a time I am excited. Most of my life I've been around 180 lbs. (I'm 5'10'). During the past three years I've averaged 200. Don't know if that matters, but I want to give the entire picture. Because part of my sexual satisfaction is visual, this is important to me. It doesn't make me feel more viral, but it does make me wonder if it's because of age and whether it will never come back. Anyone know a cure or help for this?

User Detail :  

Name : Joe, City : Phoenix, State : AZ Country : United States, 

Sally C.
    I really don't know much about this topic, since I'm a rather inexperienced girl, but I wanted to let you know that I'm unclear as to what your question is, and maybe that's why you don't have any responses. You say your ejaculation has remained at the same intensity over the years, but that you've now gained a few pounds and are wondering if 'it will never come back.' Do you mean your ejaculations have now lessened in intensity? It's a bit unclear.

User Detail :  

Name : Sally C., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Age : 23, City : Grand Rapids, State : MI Country : United States, 

Dave
    Participant
    As far as masturbating goes, I'm 25 and can't go two days without it. Guys are more visual in arousal then women (guys like pictures, girls like literature). As far as weight goes, I don't think it should make a difference.

User Detail :  

Name : Dave, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Schenectady, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : bartender, Social class : Middle class, 

Jenny30924
    Participant
    It's hard to know what the answer is on the information but are you on any medication that might be affecting things? Maybe you have feelings or confusion that are affecting things? If the problem is not getting to orgasm then the herbal extract gingko is supposed to help but maybe you should talk to a doctor or counsellor?

User Detail :  

Name : Jenny30924, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 33, City : Cambridge, State : NA Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

WB
    I have noticed if I don't masturbate for a few days and my girlfriend does it for me that my ejaculation is much much more intense and much larger than usual. If I masturbate every day it is much less. Try masturbating more than once a day and you probably see my point. The second time in one day should definitely be much less. And yeah, I masturbate a lot....

User Detail :  

Name : WB, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 24, City : Houston, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class, 

Curt
    and i do it as much as i ever did, 3 or 4 times a day, and get sex most days also.

User Detail :  

Name : Curt, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 35, City : pittsburgh, State : PA Country : United States, Occupation : self employed, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class, 
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.